The Beginning

Freshman Year of College. It's Review Week Right Before Final Exams and Taehyung is Stressed out of his mind right now. Tae Sits at his desk engulfed by Numerous Amounts Of Papers And textbooks stacked in somewhat tall piles. His Roommate, and Best friend since High school, Jimin is worried that he is Over-Working himself so early in his College Life. So Jimin had to Devise a plan to make his best friend Less Stressed than he is now. "TaeTae?", Jimin said with Concern, "Might want to take a break there buddy. You've been studying for about 3 hours.". Taehyung just Mumbles Nonsense And goes back to reading a Book called "How to Lawyer 101". Jimin sighs and leaves the Dorm. About 30 Minutes Later, Jimin comes back to the Dorm with Two Hot Chocolates in his Hands. Jimin knew Taehyung loved Hot chocolate, So he bought Two at the Cafe across the street from Campus. "Tae?" , Jimin Says Loudly. He enters Tae's Room and finds him asleep at the desk. Jimin Giggles a bit and Sets down a Cup Of Hot Chocolate next to him. He then takes a blanket and A Small pillow from his bed. He drapes the blanket over him and Lifts his head to place the Pillow. As He watched Taehyung Sleep like a Baby, he began to Appreciate all the Hard work Tae is doing for a Career and Passion that he wants to do. "He is going to make a Great Lawyer someday".

~Time Skip: 1 day~

As Taehyung was Listening to a Lecture about Psychology, The bell rang. He gathered his things and Began walking to his Last class of the day when Suddenly He was Grabbed By Someone and Pulled into an Empty Storage Room. Tae is thrown To the wall and slides down out of pain. He looks up to a Hooded Figure Wearing all black clothing. Unable to Identify if They were Male or female, He asked "What do you want?!?". The figure Instead Picked him up by his shirt and Said "Where is the money?". Taehyung couldn't see their Mouth moving so He assumed that they are wearing a Mask. The figure Spoke again "Where Is The Money?". "I don't know what your talking About!" Taehyung Said out of fear. The figure said "Your not Them" and Let Tae Out Of their Grasp. The figure was About to leave the room When He grabbed the Figure by the Wrist. "Who are you?" Taehyung Spoke. The figure let out a sigh and Said "Not important". The figure then Got out of Tae's Grasp and Went Out the door. Taehyung quickly Gathered his Things and Raced outside to catch the figure, but he didn't spot a Hooded Person anywhere. Taehyung, Shocked by what had just happened to him, Decided to skip his last class and just Head back to His and Jimin's Dorm.

~At The Dorm~

"Taehyung?" Jimin said, "What are you doing here? You should be in class Right now!". "I decided to skip it for today Jimin" Taehyung Said. "Why?". "Because.....Because....". Unable to find his Words, Taehyung Starts Breaking-down. Jimin sees his Friend and Quickly goes by his side to Comfort him. "Taehyung, just tell me what's Wrong" Jimin Said Sincerely. "I-I don't know...I've been so stressed lately about Exams and...I-I just want to Pass And...". Jimin Interrupted Taehyung By Gently Pressing his Lips against Tae's. Taehyung is shocked by this, but is yet pleased at the fact that Jimin Kissed him. Tae and Jimin pull away. Taehyung Broke the silence and Said "J-Jimin, I-um.". "I've always Liked you Tae, Ever since we got closer I realized how important you are to me. As the years went by I started to develop feelings for you and I do not regret it one bit. I really care about you and I don't want to see you get hurt. Ok?". Taehyung blushed and nodded in Agreement. "I've liked you too Jimin. I always have.". They both blushed and Jimin helped Tae gather his things and Organize his room a bit just in time for Review Week.

~end~

Word count: 700 Words