Part - 3

"Bachaa.." laksh whispered slowly holding the chain in his shaking hands, 'lucky' written pendant was in front of his eyes and he lost in past..

In a beautiful park one boy of 8 or 9 years old was sitting in the corner crying continuesly, suddenly little girl came running behind the ball which fall beside him, she pick up the ball and look him..she think for a moment then asked.." why are you crying..?" The boy look at her then said in a sob.." my papa left me.." " why..?" The girl get confused.." don't know, mumma said that bad uncle send him to god..and he won't come back to us ever again..." And he start crying again...

The girl didn't understand properly but she felt bad seeing him crying and wipe his tears sitting beside him.. " don't cry, we will also send those bad uncles to god..." " Really..?" Boy asked hopefully.." yes, because you are my friend now..by the way what is your name friend..?" She blink her eyes innocently, boy smile.." lucky and yours..?" " my mom dad always call me baby..." Lucky chuckle, " because you are a little kid, a cute bachha..." When her nanny called her, " ok lucky now i have to go, but we will meet tomorrow again..okay..?" Lucky nodd..

She turned to go but turned back again and forward her ball..." This is my gift for my new friend lucky..." Lucky take the ball happily..." Thank you so much bachha...but wait I should have also give you something...but what..?" He think a moment when his eyes spark..he remove the chain with lucky pendant from his neck and made her wear..." This is my lucky charm, now it is your lucky charm..." "This is so beautiful...thank you lucky...see you tomorrow..bye..." She waves her hand.." bye bachha..." He waves back...

Laksh comes in sense back, looking at the door he realised they had left already.."atlast that omen left us...today i will do pooja in temple to thanks the God ..." shamishta said in relief.." yes mumma you are right...i will also go with you.." swara was on the other level of happiness.." laksh, congratulations..you win..now shekhar will never ever be in peace again..." he look at her blankly when she hold his hand, and silently left without saying anything...

" Who is she...why do she have this pendant..what is connection between her and bachha.." Laksh was walking here and there in his room in tension..it was middle of night but still he had no peace.."is she my bacha..?" He freeze for moment.. "No no..this can't be possible..i can't be fail to recognize my baccha..i can't hurt her..no..." he shout but deep inside he knew the truth..." i have to find out who is she..why do she had this pendant..." he think with a determination and call someone and heard the sleepy voice...

"Hello..?"" hello omi...find the all informations about ragini laksh maheshwari..how and where is she now..? I want all the detail in an hour..." he said in one go.."lucky i will do tomorrow..its middle of night.." again his sleepy voice came..." no i want it now..." he said in stern, " lucky is their something which i don't know...?" This time omi was his total sense, he realised laksh is in some tension, laksh took a deep breath..omi is his best friend plus a police officer.." yep..but right now i can't tell you anything..please understand my situation..." there was a silence for a moment.." okay i'll call you in an hour.."

This hour was the most lenghty hour for him..he didn't sit even once in all this time.. after one and half hours omi send him address of one hospital along with room number where ragini is admitted..without wasting a single moment laksh left for his destination...

Shekhar was walking here and there out of her hospital room while sanskar was trying to control crying janki. when they saw laksh coming toward them..shekhars anger boil, he rush toward him and hold his collar.." how dare you to come here bastard.." " where is ragini...?" Opposite to him laksh was calm.." don't take my daughter's name with your bloody tongue.." shekhar roared..when the door of the room get open and doctors came out, he run toward doctor leaving laksh along with sanskar an janki.." doctor how is now..?" They asked eagerly.." she is fine now, and came in her sense already, you can meet her but mind one thing don't give her any kind of tension..."