Part - 4

Ragini opened her eyes slowly with the heavy head looking blankly at the ceiling...it take some moment for her to understand the surrounding... her eyes opened in jerk in a second and she jumped from the bed looking all around shockingly..it was a big beautiful room, walls were painted with baby pink colour..her big photo frame was behind king sized bed, infront of the bed was a dressing table where branded perfume and makeup kit were placed.. and lots of teddy bears were all over the room..one hanging chair in a big balcony.. this room was simply like she always dreamed..

She look everywhere like a scared cat...then rush toward the door and tried to open but the door was locked from outside which increase her fear.. she came toward the balcony but it was too high to jump.. the view of outside was so pleasant, but she didn't like anything at that moment... her mind start working fast..she again came inside searching for something which will help her to jump from the balcony.. when suddenly heard a voice of opening door...she turned back immediately and found one girl around her age came inside in formal clothes...she smile looking at her...

" good morning maam..what would you like to eat in breakfast..." her voice had lots of respect for her.." who are you...? And where am i..?" she asked in confusion.." maam i am Tina, laksh sir's PA..and right now we are in Raglak mansion..." ragini's eyes get widen..." what...laksh..? He kidnapped me..." she become angry.. " i won't leave that moron.. " saying she march out from the room while Tine was running behind her trying to stopped her..

Ragini came down in the hall and shout for laksh, in a fraction of second, he came infront of her like the genie of the lamp.. " what the hell i this...how dare you to kidnapped me..." she shout loudly as much as she can to show her anger but somewhere she was still scared what if laksh got angry and hurt her like before but on the other side laksh was totally calm, he had already prepared himself for this storm..he hold her through shoulder.. " bachha...calm down...i didn't kidnapped you...i just bring you at your husband house...your real home.." she jerk him back...

" no no..this is not my home, i wanna to go back to my family..my mom dad..trust me it is better for you to take me back orelse you will regret because California's law is really strict..." she tried to scared him but he laugh instead.." indeed, California's law is really strict but baccha here we have to deal with Indian law not California's..." ragini look him in horror.." wha...what do you mean..?" She understood but her heart was not ready to believe...laksh smile slightly..." i don't think my baccha is this dumb that she didn't understand me..."

" you can't do this to me...i wanna to go back...take me back..." ragini start shouting punching him on chest.. laksh was still calm..he didn't stopped her..she placed her head it on his chest cryingly when she get tired of punching him...laksh caresses her hairs from back.." sshhh baccha..calm down.. i will take you back to family when the right time comes but not now...trust me this time.." ragini had no strength to argue...hunger and missing family both were making her weak..she just keep standing like that..

Laksh wait for some moments but didn't found any response..then he pick her up in bridal style, she didn't said anything even than...he felt bad and take her in the room and made her lay on the bed..." don't think anything just take some rest...till then i'll bring food for you..." and kissed on her forehead..ragini turned her face away from his side.. laksh look he for a moment..then exhaling the deep breath he left and soon she fall asleep...

Ragini open her eyes slowly..looking out of window she found the night has came while when she woke up before that time the sun was very hot must be that was noon..she hold her head.. " aahh...how did I slept this much.. i can't stay here anymore...i have to go back..." she tried to get up but the weakness didn't allowed her and she again fell on the bed...she don't even remember when the last time she ate.. looking around she found food tray placed on the table..when laksh came back with the food she had already slept so he didn't disturb her and left the tray there only...