Last Part

Mahshwari's car came inside the gate of gadodia mansion which was decorated like a bride for Sanskar birthday. Laksh parked the car in parking area where many cars of guest were already parked. They came inside. Gadodia's were welcoming the guests... " Hello kiddo.. happy birthday.." laksh hugged him.. " thanks saale (BIL).. " he replied back with a smirk.. ap chuckle... " happy birthday beta... "saying she forward the gift to him..."

" Thanks aunty.." he said politely with a smile.. " ooh no beta.. now you should start calling me maa...afterall you are my SIL..." ap said caressing his cheek.. He look behind her, kavita was standing looking everywhere else but him.. In gray sleeveless gown with silver jewelleries she was looking beautiful.. Sanskar smile... " Please come inside.." shekhar said with a smile.. ap noticed that janki was little uncomfortable with them however this wasn't wrong, it will take a time to forget what his son did..

Once again laksh start searching for her but she was nowhere. He get restless. Its been also half hour but still he didn't got the single glimpse of her... " Are you searching for someone... ?" Laksh turned back and found sanskar standing there holding two glass of drinks and forward one to him, Which he accept gladly... " yes...my wife.." he replied.

"Ohh.. then you will no sooner going to see her.. i know my sister she will definitely going to take more one hour to get ready..." they chuckle and start talking random thing. Soon laksh realised sanskar was not much interested in talking with him.. he was continuously looking here and there... " are you too searching for someone...?" He asked... "my wife..." sanskar replied with a wink.

Laksh chuckle.. " then you are searching at wrong place. She is not here. You can look for her in garden..." sanskar get up placing his glass on counter... " thanks bro, i hope you can also get the chance to see your wife soon... see you later.." "finger crossed..." saying laksh actually crossed his fingers...

Kavita was sitting on the swing in the garden looking at the fountain placed in the garden. She looks back at bungalow which was glowing like a bride. No doubt Gadodia mansion was on of the beautiful mansion of the city. She smile, suddenly felt something unusual at the backside of fountain. " who's there...?" She asked getting up from the swing..but get no response. She felt fear realising she is alone there. Everyone else were inside the bungalow. If something happens there, no one will ever find out.

"Answer me... who is there...?" She asked loudly this time, and found one coming out from the back side.. Kavita took a breath in relieve..she was just a little girl looking her in confusion... " who are you... and what are you doing here in dark...?" She asked in relax with a smile. " i am barbie.. actually my real name is Mishka, but sanskar bhayya says i look like a barbie so he named me barbie, and now everyone call me this only..." kavita chuckle lightly, mishka continues... "i live there.." she point at the back of servants quarters... " with my mummy paapa... they work for gadodias..." she says with a bright smile... " yet my question is still not answered..what are you doing here in dark...?" Kavita asked.

She liked that little talkative girl... " i am here to collect my gift..." " here... in dark..?" Kavita get confused, suddenly mishka bites her tongue... " haa... yaa nothing... i was just kidding you know..?" She chuckle fakely, while kavita narrowed her eyes at her... " you were invited in party na, then what are you doing here... go inside..." mishka says quickly trying to make her go away but kavita become adamant... " i won't, till you don't tell me your secret..."

"No...I can't... try to understand... its friends pinky promise..." mishka says trying to make a serious face, which Kavita found cute... " then let's be a friends, probably then you will be allowed to share with me.." mishkha thinks for some moment then jump in excitement... " okay let's be a friends.." and shakes hands happily... " now say.." kavita asked in excitement...