Part - 5

" why mr. Laksh Maheshwari, what do you though..? Only you know how to fake a love...? I did this drama so you take me back to my family but when my family is here than what is need to continue this drama..." she smirk while laksh look her in shock but it was just for a moment, soon his expression changed and he start laughing nonstop.. " you know what bacha, today you proved that we deserve each other..you are just like me, can cross any level..." his voice had no hate no anger, only love, but ragini was not ready to accept, she look away.." take him away..." she told to inspector..

Inspector locked his hands with handcuffs, he was still calm and smiling burning back both siblings.. police was about to take him, when "wait a minute.." everyone look sanskar in confusion... He move toward them and forward one file to laksh.. "sign it..." "what is this.." he asked with a frowned brow...

"divorce paper of you and ragini..." laksh look him shock for a moment, on other moment he start laughing uncontrollably... "god... do you really think, you can scared me with police, grow up kidoo.." and again he start laughing uneffected by his death glare and left from there in attitude like police was not there to arrest him but to guard him...

Ragini was sitting in the dining room with her parents, its second day of her back, whole mansion was silence everyone were busy in their own thought when they heard the tiktok of boots, looking up found sanskar descending the stair... " are you going somewhere...?" janki asked confusedly looking him dressed up...

" police station, I am sure till now all his attitude has already flow away by police beaten ... now he will be ready to sign on divorce paper for freedom..." ragini bite her lower lip looking down, controlling her traitor tear which was ready to fell down... " would you like to come with me...?" she look above, sanskar was looking her only... " me..?" he nod...she think for some moments then get up.. " sure..."

Lakah was tied shirtless with rope in the jail and police tortured was clearly visible on his body... the blood was still flowing down from his wounds and he was in half conscious but seeing the ragini he come back in his sense totally and smile... " baccha.." but his expression change into bitter as soon as sanskar came in... " ohh.. so kiddo is also here..." sanskar ignore him and asked inspector to untied his ropes...

Inspector did and made him sit. Sanskar came inside followed by ragini and forward the divorce papers... " sign it now..." laksh look him in irritation... " can't you understand in one time... ragini is my wife, my love and my life and i am not going to give her divorce in any condition..." he said giving the pressure on each word... sanskar balled his fist not able to do anything in front of police...

" soon you will going to give her divorce by your own, just wait and watch..." sanskar said in slow but dangerous voice, laksh smirk.. " we will see.." he said with a wink, ragini felt the rise in the temperature and before sanskar did something stupid throwing his ownself in trouble she take him out forcefully known with the fact that all the time one pair of eyes looking her hungrily craving for her single glance but she choose to became heartless...

They came back Gadodia mansion in silence... Sanskar was busy in thinking something very deeply while Ragini's mind was not getting over from laksh's wound which was caused by police torture... she came back in sense when he pressed a break and find they reached back at home.. "go inside, I'll come later..." sanskar said making her confused... " where are you going...?" she asked... " I'll tell you.. once I come back.." "but..." " no more question sis... go..." she pout and open the door, as soon as she came out, sanskar rush the car out, she shook her head in disbelief and came inside...

She came out from the college gate holding her files in hands, and search for driver but he was nowhere... she get confused when suddenly from nowhere he came... " where were you... i was waiting for you from half an hour.. come fast we are getting late.." she look him in horror... " you...what.. do you want... where are you taking me..?" the fear was clearly visible in her voice, not because he seems danger but what her brother did to his sister, he could do anything...