PREFACE

SUMMARY
༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

What does Redemption really mean?

All her life, she managed to have everything but her own Redemption.
Torn apart by her life choices, Olivia finds herself living a life that she is far from happy with.
Consistently mishandled by a dense husband that uses his fists more than his heart, and a long history of abuse by her in-laws, she is determined to break free and live for her and the child she is expecting.

Unfortunately, Olivia's dreams for a future free from the Silvers indenting violence and abuse gets cut short. Just when she thinks her redemption is close, her husband dies and she is framed for his murder.

Days turn to weeks, and weeks turn to months and months turn to 6 years. 6 years of being locked up in jail for a crime she did not commit.
6 years of having not just justice, and the truth, but her daughter taken from her arms at birth.

Olivia is willed by desperation to get her freedom back and her daughter from the Silvers.
She meets influential but broken, and extremely arrogant Rafael Okonkwo, the best lawyer in the country and her only incorruptible ticket to seeing the sun rise again.

After losing his wife and daughter to a place crash, Rafael's life comes crashing down as he drowns in a pool of self hate and blame for their death. He is just one call away from ending it all, and is reluctant to help at first but finally accepts the challenge against the Silvers and helps Olivia get her freedom and daughter back as his last legal case.

However, Rafael finds himself breaking every rule he believes in. He falls for Olivia and is on an endless war with his emotions and conscience to remain on the path he had carved out for himself. The part where he does not abandon his family to be on their own after driving them to their deaths.

But just when they thought their fight was over, the real fight begins. Victoria Silver is not satisfied with the verdict and has sworn to make Olivia pay for destroying her family.

Saving Olivia would mean saving himself and that was the problem;
He does not want to be saved.

What would Rafael do?
Is he ready to let go of the family he once knew and start over, embracing one with Olivia?

Would Olivia ever be able to live a normal life on an endless battle with a family who had sworn to destroy everything she ever loved?

Would she ever be able to fight a family as powerful as the Silver's on her own without him?

Is Rafael's love for her stronger than his will to embrace the pain and suffering he believes he deserves?

Nothing is certain
The life they both know is a lie and they become victims of situations even bigger than them when Olivia finds out that her and Rafael have a lot more history than they thought.

Law, hate, pain, love, grief.

Emotions that all begin with one question.....

Who killed Andrew Silver?

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛AUTHOR's NOTE!

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛
AUTHOR's NOTE!

If you're reading this, it looks like I have found you again.
It's one of two things.
It's either you're definitely obsessed with my work, or you're definitely going to be lol.
Jk Jk 💚

Either ways, I'd like to appreciate you for trusting the process and trusting me enough to even consider investing the next 24-48 hours of your time in the beautiful imaginary that I am about to share with you.

This book, one out of 4 parts, is one of my earliest ones. It's the first of its kind and has nothing like it anywhere. So if you find any serious similarities with any of your previous reads, I am definitely the victim.

Published sometime in 2019, this part of this sequel has managed to be one of my favorites ever and I hope it is yours too.

I hope you are happy throughout and that my book makes you smile just as it has made me.
I hope it gives you the escape you are looking for.
I hope it leaves the door to your mind open for you to believe that it doesn't matter how dark or lonely your world is, there would always be a light at the end of the tunnel.

It might not be a Rafael Okonkwo,
But it's definitely going to be someone that would love and stand by you regardless of what you are or what the world may say.

I hope you find them soon.

But while they take their time to come for you, you might as well find them in your mind.
You can imagine anything you want.
You can be happy.
Imagine it.
Xoxo.