Mandatory Room-Swap

Like every day before it, Hermione had dragged Harry and Ron from their rooms at the break of dawn to study in the library.
While seemingly inconsiderate of their lack of sleep, Hermione had good intentions. Both Harry and Ron needed to be in top-form for the upcoming exams.
Since Hogwarts had expanded and the school now taught wizards well into their 20s, the three had moved campuses. The campus was now situated in the middle of busy-London under the guise of a regular University. Most of Harry's year from his first at Hogwarts had continued on and were also studying and living on the new campus.
One of the biggest differences since switching campuses was the integration of wizards into muggle-society. In order to adjust to the normal world, students in their second year of university were given jobs in stores around the city.
These jobs, much to the disappointment of the students were chosen by their professors for the sake of fairness.
Hermione was working at a local library, Ron as a bartender at a local pub, and Harry at a nearby men's suit store.
In the library, the three had been studying for 3 hours and counting, when a familiar face dashed into their line of sight.
Neville Longbottom.
"Hey guys! The new listing for roommates has been posted on the noticeboard outside the dorms."
While Neville in the past had been shy and awkward, the change in campus seemed to have done him good. His cherub-like features were no longer so cherub-like, now all angles and cheekbones, and his stride was confident and reassured. He was all but a new-man.
"Guys! I can't believe I'm saying this, but please stop studying", Neville chuckled to himself.
Ron had looked up, nudging both Hermione and Harry, shocking them slightly in the process.
"So? Who'd I get then?" Ron asked, too curious to go look for himself.
"I was going to say spoiler-alert, but okay-okay...we're roomies."
Ron looked over at Harry worriedly.
"Wait - What?!" Ron blurted.
"Hey thanks for that," Neville smirked shaking his head slightly, not surprised at all by the reaction.
"Sorry Nev, it's just - what about Harry? We've been roomies since forever! How did this happen?!"
Harry, now aware of the goings on was beginning to look very concerned, himself. There was even a visible line of sweat beginning to form on his forehead.
"I'm not sure, actually. But I did ask to see if swaps were allowed, and unfortunately not. Plus - even if we were we'd need all parties to agree to a swap, and I'm not sure I'd want that..." Neville trailed off.
"Huh? Neville? Who did I get?" Harry practically shouted, getting up from his chair.
Neville reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out his phone. Quickly unlocking it and opening up his camera roll, he passed the phone over to Harry.
Harry took a moment to find his name on the photographed list and his face paled.
"I-I got Draco?"
Neville looked over guiltily whilst Ron dashed over to Harry's side, swinging his arm around his shoulder, in an attempt to comfort him.
It was not working.
Harry looked as if any moment he would lose the ability to stand.
After a short minute of silence, Harry moved out of Ron's arm and quickly grabbed up all of his belongings in his arms, and swiftly left the library, and his friends, behind.