Imperfections

🎶Wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind🎶

Omniscient~

It's 2 days later. Since all that happened. And it will now be known that...Michael is angry.

It's a stormy morning. The sky is dark and the rain pours from it. The atmosphere is quiet, and only voices of anger is heard.

- "Where he at?" Devon asks, as Hayden let Benny and Devon into the apartment. They heard about him getting jumped a couple days ago and haven't seen him since he was now released from the hospital. Benny takes off his wet jacket, hanging it in the closet next to the other jackets

Hayden points to their room solemnly. - "He's in there. But...he's been kinda..angry all day. But I'd be too if I was jumped." She says with a small smile afterwards, rubbing her forearm.

Devon glances at Benny discreetly. They know how Michael can get when something bad happens to him or something like that. They've gone through this many times so they're used to it

- "We got dis. We're used to his snappy ass attitude anyway." Benny says as Hayden steps aside and they walk towards the room, opening the door.

And there he sits on the bed, glaring at the TV with hard eyes. The thing is the TV isn't on so-

He has a black eye, and some purple bruises on his stomach and on his arms. Some scars on his legs followed with some scratches and some cuts on his lips that were once bloody.

Surprisingly no broken bones, but some sprained muscles that will heal very quickly.

They walk into the quiet room glancing at Michael again who's face has anger written all over it. His legs are relaxed gently on the bed, with his arms crossed with vengeful deeds.

- "Aye bro...h-how you doin?" Devon carefully asks, as they walk further into the room, surrounding him by the bed as he doesn't answer, staring deeply into space.

They exchange looks again not really knowing how to get him to talk, since he hasn't done so in a while.

- "Mike come on." Benny says, lightly pushing him on his shoulder which makes Michael jolt and shake his touch off of him, giving Benny a look which can kill.

- "Shit fine I won't touch you." Benny surrenders, stepping back a little as the room goes silent again.

- "How long has he been doin this?" Devon asks, looking over at the door where Hayden is standing. She bites her lip, thinking for a moment. - "Ever since we came back from the hospital." She explains softly.

- "Damn. Trey's petty fo this. This shit's foul." Devon says shaking his head looking around the room filled with dark energy.

Hayden nods her head agreeing. - "Ight well we gon leave. We needa talk to him but not like this. Tell us when he comes around ight?" Benny says and Hayden nods her head again as they leave the apartment. She looks back at Michael with sad eyes

She slowly walks into the room, a little cautious but still has her brave face on. His chest heaves deeply and his face has not once moved from that unhappy, angry look to it.

She's never seen such a look from him

- "Michael?" She calls to him, but no answer as always. She walks closer to him, scanning her eyes down his unrecognizable bruised up body. She traces her fingers down his chest as he's shirtless, staring at the scars painted across his red chest and the blue/ purple bruises on his stomach makes her squeamish inside

- "Michael talk to me. Please?" She asks him. But he still doesn't answer, not once locking eyes with her. She sighs lightly, and walks over to the dresser and opens it, bringing out some peroxide to tend to his cuts.