Epilogue

"We're complete now, baby girl. Ain't nothin' to worry 'bout. We good"
__________________
(Michael got Hayden pregnant on their wedding night, which was a lil chapter in my spam book if you read it btw)

🎶Imma always loose my temper, you can not count to ten me🎶

3 years later

Michael~

      The years flew by just like that. Lots of shit happened in just those 3 years. I got engaged 3 years ago, got married 3 years ago—

But before that I reunited wit' Hayden. I met my son for the first time. Found out I ain't kill Scott that year. All that shit happened 3 years ago? Shit feels unreal.

After droppin' my charges, they awarded me 700,000 dollars for false accusations against me and with that money I bought us a new house. It's bigger, more spacious, close to family and friends. It's perfect

I know I promised to get us a mansion, but this gon be it for now. The house is big enough for just me, Hayden, Jaden, and our daughter.

Yeah I got Hayden pregnant not too long after the wedding and no I ain't do it on purpose, but I don't regret it. Nova did tell me to fix myself before havin' more kids but I guess that ain't gon' cut it cuz now I got two kids.

Urä, my daughter, came as a surprise just as Jaden did but this time it really blew my mind. The day Hayden told me she was pregnant was the day I thought I lost my mind again. I didn't believe her at first cuz her ass likes to lie and play around. But when I saw her eyes start to water, that's when I knew she wasn't playin'

I remember smilin' so hard that my face hurt cuz I never experienced somethin' like that before. I never experienced someone really bein' pregnant with my baby and tellin' me up front at the time. I missed that opportunity wit' Jaden, so best believe I wanted to redeem myself.

The girl is the exact replica of me, I would say. She has Hayden's smile, but really my eyes and personality. Jaden's more like his mama, and I guess she's like me. Feels good to have a twin.

One thing I don't know about her is where she got her big ass brown eyes from. I got brown eyes sure, but my daughter's all doe-eyed and innocent lookin'. I ain't doe-eyed. That's fasho.

Janet was prolly the first person I told and she screamed so loud I had to put her ass off speaker phone. I was excited. She was excited. We all were, shit. Once again, I ain't never experienced nothin' like this

I got to hold her for the first time in the hospital, all that shit. It felt good. Made me forget the guilt I held for years not bein' able to do it with Jaden. But it's above me now. I live and I learn.

Lookin' back, she was really a handful as a baby, considering I ain't ever dealt with one before? Everytime she started cryin', I handed her off to Hayden. I ain't cut for the cryin' shit.

I held Urä's hand as we walked quietly to Jaden's room, and Hayden walked beside us just as quietly.

She held her beaten up lookin' baby doll—which she carries everywhere with her—in her other hand. She named it Fifi, and will throw a tantrum if anyone took it away from her for even a second