Playful Punches #4

🚨!PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS FIRST I BEG! I🚨
⚠️Little Update 2020: This pisses me off so much so I had to address it. I absolutely despise how I wrote Taka as such a weak boy. At the time I wrote this I didn't know much about Danganronpa because I was new to the fandom. I am totally aware now (and have been for a while) that Taka is very strong muscle man.

okay thats all, I just had to add this to help me sleep at night better. Anyways back to main story!

Update 2: the electric boogaloo: so its currently 12:08 am and i decided to try and fix the words i haven't touched in over a year (theres so much to fix but like this bothered me the most). Anyways im sorry if it doesnt flow too well but i had to do something about it. Thanks :)

• • •

Things were going great with Mondo and Ishimaru.

Just started talking a few weeks ago and they're already such good friends.

"Mondo, Hi!" Ishimaru waved down Mondo from across the hallway.

Mondo ran down the hallway to meet his friend .

"Mondo, we may be friends now, but you still can't run in the halls" Ishimaru laughed while handing him yet ANOTHER warning slip.

Mondo grabbed it, laughing as well.

"I'll just add this one to my collection" Mondo added while he playfully punched Ishimaru.

The way Ishimaru punched back with just as much, if not more force left Mondo surprised.

It sure doesn't look like it from the outside, but Ishimaru had some bulk to him and though Mondo was unwilling to admit, it actually kind of hurt.

Mondo laughed yet again, internally cringing this time from the slight sting on his arm, "Taka you're so weak, that barely hurt!"

"Shut uppppp!" Ishimaru snapped back punching Mondo multiple times this time around, blushing from embarrassment.

Mondo grabbed his hands to take the punches off of him, "Still weak-" he let out a tiny grin.

"He's so cute like this" Mondo thought to himself.

"Mondo? MONDO?!"

Mondo snapped out of his daze.

"Are you gonna let go or not, because if not that's another warning". Ishimaru tried to pull his hands out of Mondo's grip.

"Oh yeah, er sorry Taka" Mondo let go of Ishimaru's wrists.

"You need to get to class anyways, the bell is about to ring". Ishimaru gave Mondo a slight nudge.

"Yeah yeah I'm going I'm going" Mondo replied as he started walking towards his class.

(Sorry this one is so short, a longer one is coming out to make up for it)