Chihiro's Chirstmas Party (#11)

( It's literally July but here I am writing a Christmas chapter- also these sprite edits are so precious awokednsnkw)

Mondo sighed and took a quick glance at himself in the mirror before pulling a red sweater over his head. Just like all of Chihiro's Christmas parties, you had to have some sort of holiday theme or color scheme to your outfit. Mondo really only wore the sweater for occasions like this one. After adjusting it on his body, he styled his hair into his normal pompadour then proceeded to head downstairs.

Just as per usual, Daiya was there sprawled out on the couch like a blanket. Mondo turned off the TV his brother always left on and quietly slipped out the door.

The freezing winter temperatures hit him like a train. He quickly ran back inside to grab his iconic jacket. He slipped out once again, this time more prepared, and started his route to Kiyotaka's home.

Minutes passed before Mondo's motorcycle came to a halt. He hopped off and carefully set it down in from of the home. He considered texting Taka that he was outside, but he decided just to go to the door instead. Mondo rang the doorbell and gave the front door two knocks. It didn't take long before a familiar figure hit Mondo's eyes. The biker smiled at the sight of his boyfriend who of course wore something Christmasy as well. "Hello Mondo!" Kiyotaka waved at the male in front of him and shut his front door. After making sure his dad couldn't see them, Taka wrapped his arms around Mondo. "Ya ready to go Taka?" The taller man looked down at Ishimaru and he loosened his grip. The moral compass nodded slightly and followed Mondo to his bike.

~•~

Mondo and Ishimaru both walked up to Chihiro's front door. Owada raised his fist to the door and gave it some solid knocks, within a few seconds, the feminine male stepped outside and greeted the pair. "Hi guys, thanks for coming!" Chihiro made a short step to the left to allow the boys to come inside.

As soon as they entered the sound of Christmas tunes filled their ears and the scent of cinnamon filling their noses. "Hey Mondo!" The couple turned around to see Leon waving them down from across the room. They quickly rushed over to their red haired friend and began conversing with him.

"Of course Ishimaru is with you, no surprise there" the baseball star let out a devious laugh and starting roughing up Mondo. "Oh shut it ya bastard" The biker sneered and started roughing up Leon as well. Ishimaru rolled his eyes and laughed at the pair's small shoving war. He then left to go find Chihiro, he had news to tell the boy anyways.

After bumping into a few people Kiyotaka was finally able to track down the small party host. "Hey can we talk for a second, I have news to tell you," Ishimaru gave Chihiro's shoulder a tap. He turned around, nodded a yes, and dragged the hall monitor to a quieter room of his home.

"So what did you need to tell me?" Fujisaki's soft brown eyes looked up at Ishimaru in excitement. " Mondo confessed his feelings for me during the lock in and, well we're a couple now!" Taka smiled a held his hand up to his heart. A surprised look quickly spread across Chihiro's face. He let out a small scream and hugged Ishimaru. "I'm so happy for you guys! It sucks that I couldn't use my plan though... oh whatever, you guys are together now and that's all I care about." The programmer hugged the taller boy tighter making Ishimaru gasp. Fujisaki finally let go and allowed Taka to breathe once more. "I'm surprised he told you, I never ever would of thought he would." Chihiro let out a chuckle and led Ishimaru back out into the public.

Ishimaru wasn't even standing still for a minute before he saw Mondo rushing over towards him. "Taka where did you go? You just disappeared on me" He questioned starring at his partner in front of him. "MONDO IM DO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Chihiro gave Mondo the same breathtaking hug he gave Ishimaru. "Wha-?" Mondo raised his eyebrow in confusion before giving Taka a puzzled look.