The Great Lock In (pt 3) #9

The two boys stumbled into the gym and over to where Chihiro and Leon were sitting, they were clearly annoyed.

"I literally texted you a million times Mondo, is your phone broken or something?" Chihiro grabbed Mondo's phone and shoved it in front of his face. "Sorry Chihiro, my phone was on silent" The biker quickly lied and scratched the back of his neck. "Whatever-" Leon rolled his eyes and snatched the slips of paper from the Ishimaru's hands.

The baseball star sat up and walked over to turn the in the scavenger list. After turning in their hard work, they all sat down and messed around for the rest of the free time.

~•~

"Students, it's time to settle down now, everyone keep your voices low to respect others who chose to sleep at this time and please stay in the gym. Have a good night!" The principle gave out one final announcement before heading behind the stage.

Chihiro let out a small yawn before waving a goodnight to the others. He was never one to stay up late, Leon passed out soon after Chihiro.

That just left Mondo and Ishimaru, neither of them minded though. No friends to make fun of them or to interrupt them, just the two of them. "So u-uh about earlier..." Mondo looked away from Ishimaru. "You probably already know at this point, but I might as well just fucking say it." "Language Mondo." Ishimaru scolded the male in front of him. "Taka, give me a break please, I'm trying to be serious here" Mondo let out a small laugh and softly punched Ishimaru's arm.

Mondo sighed and collected his thoughts. "Ok Taka, you probably already know at this point, but I might as well just say it." Mondo repeated himself trying his hardest not to stutter. "I like you Kiyotaka. Like a lot. Considering what just happened in that classroom, I can't hide my feelings for you any longer. Every time I see you, it's makes things so much better. Every time you yell at me or get on my ass- er butt about things. Just everything you do makes me all mus- yeah mushy inside." The taller male fidgeted with his hands as he waited for a response.

Ishimaru was taken back by Mondo's sudden confession. He didn't normally share his feelings with anyone, except Chihiro of course.

Mondo looked into the ruby colored eyes in front of him, a nervous frown on his face due to Ishimaru's silence. The hall monitor noticed to clear disappointment forming on Mondo's face and finally got the courage to say something. "Firstly, that was very s-sweet of you Mondo, and secondly, I like you very m-much as well" The darker haired boy blushed and smiled at his lover in front of him.

Ishimaru looked around the room to make sure his friends, or anyone for that matter, was watching. He leaned over to place a soft kiss on the biker gang leader's cheek. Mondo let a dopey smile inch across his face, just these few small seconds felt like a dream to him. Finally after so long, he could finally be with Taka. Well sort of, Mondo never did ask the boy to be his partner, he just simply confessed his feelings.

"So does this mean that you'll be my uh boyfriend?" Mondo questioned, still smiling at Ishimaru. Saying it still felt weird to him. Mondo didn't completely accept the fact that he wasn't just into girls, but he never expected to fall so hard for a male. It was still new for him. Ishimaru on the other hand, always knew he was into the opposite gender. He never told his parents fearing that it would disgrace his family name.

Ishimaru grabbed Mondo's hand and sighed. "I would love to, but no one really knows who I truly am if you get what I mean. If anyone, especially my dad found out about this, I'll never see the light of day again." The hall monitor frowned at Mondo's sudden drop in attitude. "It could be a secret, no one would ever have to know unless we want them to!" The biker whisper shouted, squeezing Ishimaru's hand desperately trying to convince the boy.

Taka checked his watch then looked at Mondo again. "I-I'll have to think about it ok, we should probably go to sleep now anyways, it's getting late." Ishimaru let go of Mondo's hand and hugged him.

Ishimaru slumped down on the floor and dropped the covers over his tired body. Mondo did the same. After a simple "goodnight" from each other, the two boys fell asleep.

~•~

"GET UP ALREADY BREAKFAST IS HERE MAN!"

Mondo groggily opened his eyes to see Leon kicking at him and yelling. "B-breakfast?" Mondo yawned and looked at the tables of food being set up near the back of the gym. He nearly shot up at the sight.

Ishimaru opened his eyes and sat up. He stretched out his arms before being greeted by everyone else. "Morning Taka!" Mondo waved at Ishimaru smiling, his hair in a complete mess from sleeping on the floor all night. Ishimaru laughed at the sight of him and stood up with the others.

Due to the event from last time, breakfast was way more orderly than usual. Once their side of the room was called, Ishimaru rushed over to catch up with Mondo. The short haired boy had finally made his decision, he believed Mondo would be quite happy with it.

After grabbing some yummy breakfast foods, the two walked back to their sleeping bags and sat down as per usual. Once again Ishimaru looked around for Leon and Chihiro, making sure they were out of earshot. He gazed right into the lilac eyes of the biker and began to speak. "After some thinking, I decided that I actually do want to try this 'dating' thing out. As long as it says between You, Chihiro, and I everything should be good." Ishimaru smiled nervously, still thinking of what would happen if his dad found out. He pushed those thoughts aside and watched Mondo become super cheerful once again. "He really is a big softie" Ishimaru chuckled to himself and grabbed a bite from his food.

~•~

"Students it's time to get ready to leave. Please make sure to pick up all trash around your area and around the gym in general. Do not forget any of your belongings, all items left will be donated or trashed. Thank you for participating in this year's lock in! I hope to see most of you guys again next year." The principle put the microphone back on it stand walked off the stage.

And so the cleaning process began. It didn't take too long considering the gym was mostly clean.

The group of 4 rolled their sleeping bags up and packed up their pillows. Ishimaru felt somewhat sad having to leave, he liked being around people who actually enjoyed his company.

"It's sorta sad that their won't be a next year since we're all graduating." Chihiro spoke up while packing his things. "I agree with you on that one Chi, it was always the best part of the exam season." Leon sided with the programmer.

Once everything was cleaned up, the students were free to leave. "Ready to go Ishi?" Mondo checked on Ishimaru who replied with a nod.
The two waved bye to their friends and walked towards the exit. "I never would of thought I would be walking out of here with a boyfriend." Mondo joked making Taka blush. "Shush" Ishimaru pushed Mondo away from him.

"My bad, my bad. I'm just excited to finally call you mine, that's all" Mondo gripped the hall monitor in a side hug and winked at him. Ishimaru rolled his eyes and smiled at him.

"Im quite excited too"