Sweethearts

(y/n's pov)
———————————————————————
You woke up to the blasting sound of your ringtone. 'who the hell would call me this early' you thought. You answered your phone and it was (y/b/f).
(your italicized, y/b/f is bold)

Hey bitch! Wakey wakey!!!
Why would i get up this early dude.
I want you to come to the mall with me!
Pleaseeeeee. I'll buy you something from Hot Topic...
Alright fine. What time do you want to leave?
I can be at your apartment in about an hour if that's okay?
Yeah, that's fine.
Alright bye bitch.
———————————————————————
(Time skip to getting dressed)
You decided to put on a cute white cropped tank top and some denim dress shorts. Not gonna lie, you looked pretty damn hot.

You decided to play some music while you waited for y/b/f. As you hit the shuffle button, one of your favorite songs played. America's Sweethearts by Fall Out Boy. This song meant a lot to you considering it was "your song" with your high school sweetheart Brendon Urie. You two decided that you should breakup right after graduation. You were leaving for collage and he was going on tour with his band, Panic! At The Disco. It was a sad breakup, but you two made it through. Enough of that though. Y/b/f just pulled up! You ran out to their car and blasted more music together.
(Time skip to the mall)
As you two walked near the food court you noticed a familiar voice. As you turned to leave you heard your name being called. "Y/n? Y/n Y/L/n?" You turned around blushing madly. "Brendon? Brendon Urie?" He returned that grin you knew all to well. "Well darlin', what brings you to LA?" He said with a smirk. "Well I moved here not to long ago. I love it here so I definitely don't plan on leaving anytime soon." He looked deep in to your eyes and blurted out "are you single?" You smirked and said "maybe." He looked into your eyes again and pulled you into a hug whispering into your ear "I missed you." You only hummed in response. He pulled away and asked "Can I take you out on a proper date?" You looked at him with a smile. "Sure. Here's my number. (xxx-xxxx)" You winked and kissed him on the cheek.
You couldn't believe you got your sweetheart back.
—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—

wow this was kinda long lol Hope you enjoyed!
stay nasty dudes :)