a christmas you'll never remeber and a morning you'll never forget

sorry i've been gone lmao i kinda forgot this existed tbh but i'm back with a Christmas imagine !
——————————————————
(8:05 am on Dec. 25)
you woke up to the sound of your boyfriend Brendon's slight snores. after attempting to free yourself from his grip, you eventually give up and cuddle into his chest. you definitely didn't mean to, but you fall back into a peaceful sleep.
"Merry christmas baby." a sleepy, but loveable Brendon says. you have to admit it, he is the sweetest person in the mornings. "you too, love." you also sleepily replied. Brendon being Brendon, he suddenly gets a burst of energy and darts off into the kitchen. after about 10 minutes, he comes back with two steaming cups of coffee in cute Christmas mugs. "it's your favorite babes." he says with a smile. "thank you bren!"
Brendon suddenly looks at you and says "I'm not sure how I got so lucky babe. I honestly could not live without you, so i'm giving you this..."
he props up above you and holds out a promise ring. he says "I know we've only been together officially for about a year so I want to make a promise. Y/N L/N, I promise to always be by your side and love you unconditionally. I promise that we will stay each other's best friend until the end of time, and I will give you all of the kisses, hugs, and attention you'll ever need. I promise you make sweet love to you every night to constantly remind you of that. I know we aren't ready for marriage just yet, so this is the next best thing. I love you with my entire heart." By the end of this you were in tears. "I love you too, Bren. So, so much."
and you can bet that you two made sweet love after all of this.
all in all, a great Christmas morning in your book.
—————————————————-
ayoooooo how was it? again, i'm really sorry for being inactive. i'm still just as Panic! obsessed as i was before lmao but anyways i hope you enjoyed and make sure to give requests if you would like.
and remember,
stay nasty dudes;)