diners are pretty cool, ya know?

///-(your POV)-///

Brendon and I have been dating for eight months now. We ALWAYS have a date at least once a week. We decided to try something new this week. When we were relaxing on the couch watching some Netflix, Brendon suddenly shouted "MILKSHAKES." I honestly had never been so startled in my life. "What the hell, Brendon?" I quickly responded. "Babe. I. Want. A. Milkshake." He said excitedly. "Wait. Hold up. Can we go to a diner for our date night?!" He soon responded with "Of course! That sounds great!"
He soon cuddled up to me on our couch and I fell asleep.

The next day...
I woke up like normal with Brendon holding me tight. He was snoring slightly, so I knew he was still sleeping. As i tried to free myself from his grip, he groaned what sounded like "no" or possibly "don't." He eventually fell back asleep and I got up. Brendon got up at the smell of the coffee that i had just began brewing. "Smells good, babe" he said as he kissed me on the cheek. It was his little acts like this that made me love him more and more each day.
After we drank our coffee and finished the episode I missed after falling asleep last night, we decided to get ready for our date. here's the outfit I chose to wear...

It was simple but cute at the same time

It was simple but cute at the same time. He wore this casual 'Brendon' look...

 He wore this casual 'Brendon' look

He looked hot. Well, I mean, he always looked hot but you loved it when he was dressed.
We soon left for the diner. He found one online called 'Urban City Kitchen' (idk if that's real or not lmao). It ended up taking around an hour to get there. ugh. Stupid LA traffic. We got to the diner and it looked so cool on the inside!

 We got to the diner and it looked so cool on the inside!

We sat down at the bar and started to order. We got a chocolate milkshake to split. As we sipped our milkshake we caught each others gaze at the same time. It was like actual magic or something. I got those familiar butterflies and blushed. He smirked and whispered to me "I love it when I can make your cheeks turn pink, dear." You blushed even harder. You kissed his cheek and took another sip of the milkshake. You loved this man with everything in you.

—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—///—
heyoooo. I put more pics in this one to boost your imagination lmao
anywaysssss
Stay nasty dudes ;)