Chapter 5

I look at Em to see her mouth practically on the floor. I've just finished telling her everything, from the backstage conversation to the morning texts I received and it feels good to finally release everything- except for that intense stare....that I keep to myself.

"Oh my god, I don't even know what to say" mutters a speechless Ember.

"You're not alone" I say, knowing I feel the same way.

"Except for THAT IM SO FUCKING DOWN FOR THIS PARTY!!!" She squeals and jumps up and down on my bed.

I toss my head back in laughter and fall onto my bed.

She drops down and crashes down beside me.

"Not to be weird or anything, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say she's into you." She says as she turns to me and wiggles her eyebrows.

My stomach flutters.

"What?! No!" I respond as my eyebrows come together. "She's straight, which she's stated multiple times."

"Yeah well I'm straight but she could totally get it!" Ember blurts out laughing.

My jaw drops and I smack her arm playfully.

I've only ever been with guys but to be completely honest, I find myself attracted to girls too; more often then not. I've never told anyone, not even Ember, and I usually ignore these thoughts when they come into my head but ever since last night, I can't.

"Enough chit chat, let's get ready for this fucking party!!!!"

——————————————
I'm not sure of the dress code so I decide on dressy casual.

My hair is in a half-up half-down messy bun. I throw on my white mini dress, grab a jean jacket and slip on my Yeezys.

Em on the other hand has decided to dress up, unintentionally outshining me

Em on the other hand has decided to dress up, unintentionally outshining me. Red curls that match her red lace body suit and ripped jeans with her black booties.