Chapter 11

Harry's POV

"NO! HERMIONE!" I heard someone scream, I knew it was Anna. I heard more screaming and then it was quiet. This was not good. I tried to find where she was, but I couldn't. Then, I heard some professers talking in the hospital wing. I stayed outside the door and listened.

"Set her down here, what happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked. I peeked around the corner and saw Hermione as still as stone. Where was Anna?

"The basilisk petrified her," McGonagall said.

"I came as soon as I could," Lockhart said, running through the doors, he didn't see me.

"But there was someone else," Snape said.

"Who?"

"Anna Black. The basilisk took her down to the chamber." Snape said. Oh no, I had to find her.

"Well, it's good that you're here Gilderoy, you can go and find her," McGonagall said.

"Umm...okay..I'll go right now..." he stuttered and walked out of the hospital wing. I ran to find Ron.

"Ron! We have to go rescue Anna!" I said when I found him. I explained what happened and told him my plan.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" he asked.

"It just has to. I..I can't think..of what would happen if she..." I couldn't get out the last part. Ron put his hand on my shoulder.

"We'll get to her in time mate," he said reassuringly and we went ot Lockhart's office. What I saw just made me want to punch him.

"You're leaving? You've got to be kidding me!" Ron exclaimed in disgust.

"You shouldn't be here. I guess I'm just going to have to wipe your memory, I can't have you telling everyone that I'm a fake," he said.

"So, Anna was right, you didn't do any of those things that you said in your books," Ron said.

"She was such a bright girl, too bad she'll die in the chamber," he said, pulling out his wand.

"Don't even think about it," I growled. Ron and I pulled out our wands and Lockhart knew he didn't stand a chance.

"You know where it's at, take us there," Ron said.

"But-"

"TAKE US TO THE CHAMBER!" I yelled and they looked at me in shock, I've never been this angry before. I was literally about to murder Lockhart.

"Okay, fine," Lockhart said in a small voice. We followed him and he led us into the girl's bathroom.

"You've got to be joking," Ron said.

"I didn't read all of those books for nothing," Lockhart said. As long as we saved Anna in time, I didn't care what I would have to do. He went over to the sinks and pressed a button with a snake on it. The sinks moved and revealed a large black hole.

"Well, I'll be going now," he said and tried to leave. I pushed him into the hole and he started screaming like a little girl, then, he landed with a thud and groaned in pain. Me and Ron went down and landed on the cold, hard, stone floor. We started walking through the tunnel, trying to find the beast that took Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers! Hope you liked that chapter, the ending will be really good, I promise! Guess what? This story has over 500 reads and 50 votes! I'm so happy! So, remeber to vote, comment, and keep reading!