Chapter 12

Harry's POV

We were walking down the tunnel. Then, we saw this huge skeleton with some flesh on it, Lockhart fainted.

"Heart of a lion," Ron said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He tried to poke him with his wand, but then, Lockhart jumped up and snatched Ron's wand.

"This little adventure ends now boys. But don't worry, the story of how I was too late to save the girl and you two lost your minds when you saw her worthless-"

"Don't" I growled. Nobody called Anna worthless, she was the complete opposite.

"Lifeless,"

"Stop," I said, my voice filled with anger.

"Ugly corpse,"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled as loud as I could. I pulled out my wand.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" I yelled, hitting him full blast in the stomach. He was blown backward and he hit he stone wall. Rocks started to shake and crumble and chunks of the cieling started coming down, creating a barrier between me and Ron.

"Ron! Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm great! Lockhart hit his head and lost his memory, it's amazing!" he said happily. I chuckled.

"I'm going to go on and find Anna. Try to clear these rocks so we can get back," I said. There was a long silence and I knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Harry...What if...What if she doesn't...make it?" he choked out. I was dreading that question.

"She's going to make it...she has to," I said shakily and kept walking through the tunnels. I stopped. There was a room, it had statues of huge snakes and a huge statue of a guy's head on the other side of the room. Then, I saw something that made my stomach churn. Anna, she was lying in the middle of the room in a large pool of blood and she looked lifeless. I threw my wand aside and ran over to her. The only thing on my mind was her. I grabbed her hand, she was freezing.

"No, please don't die," I whispered, tears starting to flood my eyes. Her pulse was really weak. I held her in my arms trying to get her warm again. I could feel her drifting away. I couldn't loose her, she was the light of my life. What would I do without her?

"Ah, hello Harry. I've- I mean we've been waiting for you," a cold voice said. I turned around and saw a boy, about seventeen. He had black slicked back hair, and cold blue eyes. He was wearing Slytherin school robes and the air around him glowed. He looked like a ghost. He took a step foward and picked my wand up off the ground before I could get to it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Tom Marvalo Riddle," he said with an evil grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! This book is almost done. I think I'll write about three more chapters. I know I said I probably wouldn't update that much, but I've found that writing takes my mind off things, so I'm trying to write as much as I can. Anyways, remember to vote, comment, and keep reading!