Part 2

The next morning, you met Tom and his managers in one of the conference rooms at their hotel. It was just the four of you, in a big room with a big table with big chairs surrounding it. It made you feel small.

Last night you had been a mess. By the time you got home, you were overthinking everything that had happened. Your phone was buzzing non stop with people from your hometown wondering how you of all people ended up at the awards show last night with Tom Holland. You didn't have an answer for anyone, so you ignored their texts.

Sleep hadn't been an option. You stayed up all night researching everything there was to know about Tom Holland and his life. Now, you could be considered an expert. You knew about his family, dog, friends, home, films, and most importantly, his reputation. You also knew the reputation of his one night stands, which honestly, is what scared you most of all.

In short, most of their careers had been ruined. Their names had been discarded like trash in a landfill. You refused to be next.

By the time it was time to get up for the meeting, your eyes had been burning and your muscles felt weak. Nothing a little coffee couldn't fix... for now. Nonetheless, you met Tom and his managers at their hotel and made your way into the intimidating conference room.

They already had the papers set out when you got their. There were several of them. Tom sat in a conference chair on his phone, seemingly uninterested. His glare gave him away, however, and his cold demeanor made you nervous.

"Now, it seems like a lot, but you must understand all the technicalities we must clarify in such a high intensity situation," Ryan explained to you as you took a seat in front of the papers.

You only nodded your head, your eyes taking the papers in. You took a deep breath.

You eyed Tom for a moment, waiting to see if he'd share any sort of kindness or reassurance with you, but he didn't. He met your eyes for a fraction of a second before they trained back on his phone.

"Okay, let's break this down, yeah?" Ryan said.

Several hours, explanations, and signatures later, you were officially Tom Holland's fake girlfriend.

You were shocked that someone had actually sat down and written out a contract that detailed and intense over something so... stupid. And even so, you were shocked that you had actually signed it. You basically signed your life away.

Amongst the long list, there were some very basic and important rules. You numbered out the biggest ones in your mind.

Number 1, no obscene, crude, or vile behavior.

Essentially, don't be an idiot in public. Easy enough.

Number 2, (in simple terms) do what you're told.

You weren't a huge fan of this one. It was a bit more complicated on paper, but you got the gist. When Ryan said it was time to go on a date with Tom, that meant it was time to go on a date with Tom. No exceptions.

This section of the contract also included details like how often you must be seen in public with Tom, and other finicky details like that.

Number 3, any and all social media posts had to be preapproved. They also got access to your social media, and were able to make posts when they wanted to.

Number 4, never EVER tell anyone about how the relationship is fake. Not during the relationship, not after.

That one was probably the biggest section. It was very intense, and after you read it, you almost decided that you wouldn't be able to do this. Not only was it riddled with law terms of what would happen were you to break this rule, but you also weren't allowed to tell your family. Or your friends. Literally and genuinely, no one could know.