Part 15

The next day, you woke up in Tom's arms. He was still asleep, and you let him, knowing that today was surely going to be a giant roller coaster.

But, no matter what, you were just happy you had each other.

It was no doubt that there were a lot of questions to be answered. And last night, the whole situation with Brad, had really shaken you up.

You let out a deep breath, stirring Tom.

"Y/N?" he mumbled out.

"Yeah? Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay," he responded with a yawn. "You alright?"

You shifted with him to a more comfortable position.

"Mhmm. Just thinking about everything. I just want all of the madness to be over."

Tom looked at you pointedly, a little bit of guilt rising into his features.

"Y/N... you know, uh, with me things will never be easy, right? Madness will follow us around. I get it, if that's not what you want-"

"-Tom, stop it. I didn't mean it like that," you explained. "I mean the whole Brad situation and how everyone belives our relationship is fake, which is fair I guess, but now it's not. I know the madness will never go completely away, but as long as I have you, we'll be fine, okay?"

He smiled down at you and kissed you on the top of your head.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Well, then let's get up and get this figured out, yeah?" he said, finally moving from behind you and standing up.

"No...," you whined, pulling him back.

He flopped down with a grin.

"What?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Now I'm cold," you answered, and began wrapping his arms back around you. "Just a few more minutes."

"Okay," he complied easily, resting his chin on the top of your head. "Just a few more minutes."

----

Two hours later, you and Tom finally got up.

It was admittedly probably a little irresponsible given the circumstances, but hey, it didn't hurt to relax a while longer. Even so, you would have probably stayed in bed even longer had it not been for the incessant buzzing of Tom's phone.

Apparently, Ryan was outside and wanted in.

"I have been texting and knocking for 30 minutes!" Ryan shouted when Tom finally opened the door for him, you following loosely behind.

"Sorry, Ryan. Where's Harrison? I thought he might get the door."

"Never mind that now. We need to talk about the game plan," Ryan insisted, putting his hand on his hips.

In total Ryan fashion, he was already dressed in a business suit, looking stressed as ever.

"Do we have a game plan?" you asked.

"No. That's why we need to talk," Ryan answered, rolling his eyes and walking over to the kitchen table to plop down.

You and Tom snickered at each other, finding Ryan highly amusing despite the stressful situation.

"I got doughnuts!" Harrison shouted as he walked in the door.

"Thank god," Ryan mumbled, hurrying over to him, grabbing the box, and making his way back to his seat.