Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthy

Another request by FanficReader42028~

It was late at the tavern, the dim lights from the ceiling slowly dwindling then burning brighter. The quiet footsteps of workers and people and the clinking of tankards hitting tables filled the room. I walked around, sighing. All I wanted was fresh air. I was so used to the fresh air by now, it was the only thing I wanted to breathe. I went outside, inhaling the fresh air. The scent of pine, flowers, and food filled my nostrils. 

~~Meanwhile with the brothers~~

Paarthy and Alduin were talking about random stuff. Playing some games, trying to pass time. They knew I left, and I simply said that I wanted to go alone this time. After about three hours, they started to get a little concerned.

"Should we look for him...?" Paarthurnax asked. I opened the doors to the house, revealing a very angry, soaked, and beaten up y/r. I panted, out of breath and anger. I slammed my armor down on the floor, showing a torn shirt with scars underneath.

"What happened? Where did you go?" Alduin asked. I ignored him and went to my room, slamming the door. 

~

In the morning, I got up and was sitting on a chair, staring into the fire pit. The brothers walked in, still confused on what happened.

"Can you tell us what happened, now?" I ignored them still, and right before I was going to go out for more fresh air...

"Y/n, just tell us." I sighed in defeat.

"I got into a bar fight with Sam Guevenne... my old friend. We were both drunk,...and,...he had some of his friends with him and they were talking badly about you two..." Alduin and Paarthurnax smiled warmly.

"Let's go get a drink..." Alduin said.

~

We made it to the tavern, and sure enough, there was Sam and his friends. They didn't look sinister, probably because Sam was sober.

"Hey, Sammy..." I said. Sam smiled. 

"Hey, Y/n! Hey, want to play a game?" Sam suggested. I nervously laughed.

"Hehehhhh.... is it a drinking game?" I asked sternly suddenly.

"Mhm! Whoever can drink the most wins." I thought for a good minute.

"Okay, you're on."

"But, Y/n, I thought we were here to show them that we're not what they said..?" Paarthy asked.

"Paarths, when it comes to drinking games that may or may not be a trick, that's better than arguing. Plus, we were all drunk. Heheh." Sam chuckled at this.

"Now, I don't remember causing any trouble. Especially offending your friends." Sam said.

"We were drunk, of course you don't!" I laughed, causing Sam to laugh.

"It's like he's already drunk." Alduin told Paarthy.

"You go first, Dragonborn." Sam smirked, his words were slurred, yet had a playful tone to it. I downed a shot, smirking. 

"My turn!" He happily swallowed his first shot, not phasing him at all. I swallowed my second one and started feeling a bit dizzy.

"Do you want to continue? I mean, your idiotic friends here wouldn't mind bringing you home, embarrassing you." I snapped out of it, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Sam, that's not nice. Leave us be." 

~

After a good ten minutes of arguing nonstop because of drunken men who can't control themselves, the arguing stopped. Sam had passed out, along with his friends. He was sipping so much of that strongest brandy that even he couldn't take it. What a loser. 

"I guess we won?" Paarthurnax asked. I smiled.

"Guess so."

557 words.

I just HAD to add Sam. XD