Maybe im gay🦋

{warning; slight cussing, BxB}
{ship; ThirtSam/SamNine,, fnw39}

My name was Sam Clydeson, A brunette male still a teenager at the time of my friend's death.., 4 of my friends were murdered at my brothers birthday, luckily I was saved. My friend Justin, was with his girlfriend but, as soon as I was targeted he took the swing and died as he told me to run when I could.

And I did.

Those memories where special.

"Sam,, the hell ya doin' mate?" Justin chuckled as the brunette did his homework. He looked up at the slightly shorter male who started the conversation "ah,, hey Justin. Just finishing my math homework" the 'shorter' sat down next to Sam and smiled "ey, wanna come over to my place and play video games? And explain to me how X - A2 could be divided by -9....?" Sam laughed and nodded they walked to Justin's house and had a ball.

Those memories never disintegrated into dust, they were dear to me...like a son or daughter,,

A bond that could never break, well, until he got a girlfriend. Sure we still hung out, wasn't the same though.

Now I'm almost 30, 4 years until that day. And now I'm working for the advertising studio, to make sure no one steals anything in this storage,,

The one problem is the animatronic. He reminds me of Justin some how and...I really don't know how to feel about it...

Happy, or scared? For now it's best to ignore it. At least I thought it was...

1 night, 3 nights, 6 nights. After that I came to realize. This was Justin... it had to be!! After that night... I found him and...we talked. It was so normal and we where so happy! It won't ever be the same, but at least...mourning is off the list.

I came back ever since and we felt like family, even more. Closer than close.
I could practically call him my boyfriend!

If I was gay, I'd date him.

But I'm not gay, I've only liked girls. And I'd certainly not all the sudden have sex with him, he's an animatronic!

......
....
...

O-ok maybe I would, but that's not a weird thing to do, right?

[Word count; 377]