✖️ Broke 🍋

{Warning; "incest" (it rlly isn't-)}
{characters; Kenndi, Priali, 'Beth'}

Kenndi was in the alleyway behind his school, smoking, of course he was, he really wasn't the same person he was last year. A happy, lively, Bubbly boy who was dating 'Solo' his boyfriend. It was strange of how he became so numb, but he didn't care, it was all her fault.

"Where is he..." the boy whispered, he was waiting for his boyfriend and of course that man was late. He heard the door of the roof open, he looked to see his sister, who graduated 2 years before him. "You have it all perfect!" She yelled. Her eyes where in a state of insanity. "Priali...?" He felt unsafe, concerned "what's wrong?" Kenndi' stone was shaking with fear. "YOU'RE WRONG!!" She exclaimed pulling out a knife. "YOU,, HAVE IT ALL GREAT!!"  With no other words she plunged the knife into the boy's gut. Pushing him off, he fell....he luckily survived.

Ever since he was teleported to that void...he met a girl who looked like Priali before Kenndi was born, and he brought her home, she transformed into a female with black hair, a sweater with and over-coat and became 'Bethany'.

Priali came back also..since the siblings were distant, and Beth tried her hardest...but nothing worked...

Kenndi's phone rung, answered it "Kenndi! It's been 2 hours! Where are you?!" It was Beth, the 'Youngest'. Kenndi laughed and smiled to himself "I'll be home soon okay? Don't worry 'bout me." He said reassuring her. And hung up, not longer after he got home he was welcomed with 2 grins. Priali, and Beth. "Hello Onii~Chan!!" Beth said, "I've taught our sister some foreign languages, and she wants to show them off~" Priali said walking away to her room. Kenndi shrugged and sat next to Beth, "let's see what you got,"

"Jeg elsker deg!"

Dead silence, Kenndi was red faced and  didn't know how to reply.

"Knulle Deg Kenndi!" She repeated in a cute tone.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE MEAN?!" Kenndi yelled confused and a little pissed at Priali. Beth tilted her head "yeah, I like books and I'm hungry" Kenndi sighed and looked at the tiny girl "it means 'I love you' and 'fuck me...'" he said red faced still.

Bethany jolted "KYAHHH!! IM SO SORRY ONII-CHANNN!!" She shrieked "it's fine...you said your Hungry?" He asked calmly...to calmly.
"Yeah,, why-?" Beth asked in concern, before she knew it she was getting kissed by her 'sibling' "Kenndi!? We-we're related!" She claimed and the boy rolled his black + white eyes. "I brought you here..you insisted. Therefore your really not..." he said lustfully, and she shivered from his voice "hah...I guess... y-your rig--right..." she said.

It was a really long night and I'm the morning, Beth was obsessed with her new lover. Kenndi, who really wasn't her actually brother..

And she was treated like a princess until...Priali and Kenndi fixed the past and became their old selves. Kenndi had his normal eyes, and normal outfit. He was bubbly and lively again. And Priali was herself again.

Kenndi went to find his Ex-Boyfriend and they became one, once again. Beth found out...she was saddened

"You...you told me I was your forever..." the girl said crying, as she saw the male walk in "B-Beth?" He asked shyly. The smaller kept weeping "im finally my old self..I want him back." He said trying to walk away

"I WISH YOU NEVER MET ME!!" She shrieked weeping more and more. Tears falling on the ground, "Beth!!" The black haired girl fled out of the house and ran for her life

"You...promised!!" Her voice hitched as she choked on sobbing words.

"I love you, your my forever."
"Promise...?"
"Of course I promise..!"
"I love you..."
"Me too hun.."