Santana Lopez - Kiss Me Again

Sorry if the gif below doesn't work, all she's doing is looking someone up and down and this takes place in Season 5.

"Y/N!" Brittany immediately jumped into Y/N's arms once she approached the Unholy Trinity and Y/N laughed at how energetic the girl was even years after high school

"Hey Brit, what's up?" Y/N laughed as Quinn was next to engulf her in a hug.

"Hey, Y/L/N," Quinn smiled at Y/N who smirked back.

"Long time no see, Fabray," Y/N responded before finally coming across Santana.

"Hey, Y/N," Santana smiled at the girl who couldn't help but grin back.

"Hey, Tana," Y/N said as she pulled Santana in for a hug.

Santana's heart melted when Y/N called her by her nickname and her heart began to beat a million times faster when Y/N wrapped her arms around her.

Y/N and Santana were best friends in high school and dated throughout junior year but only came out in Senior year.  But, since Y/N was living in L.A. to pursue her dreams of becoming a singer and Santana was in Louisville and then New York, Santana broke the relationship off so that they wouldn't hurt each other.

But, both girls admitted after their break up that they still were in love with each other and their love would never stop.  And nothing had changed since then.  The two were still best friends.

Once Y/N pulled away she grabbed hands with the man that was beside her.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, Brandon," Y/N gestured to the man beside her who simply gave a fake smile and waved before fixing his eyes back on his phone.

Brittany looked at the man with a smile, not really knowing any better while Quinn looked a bit disgusted but she tried to not let it show in order to not hurt her friend's feelings.  Santana looked the man up and down with a glare as she crossed her arms over her chest.

He looked pretty messy and the opposite of put together.  He also didn't notice or acknowledge any of the girls or their expressions since he was too fixated on his phone.  Y/N realized this and sighed.

"You wanna wait for me in the car?" Y/N asked.

Brandon didn't even answer but just turned around and walked away, his eyes still on his phone.  Once he was gone, the girls finally piped up.

"Y/N, you're kidding me," Quinn perched her hands on her hips.

"What?" Y/N asked, trying to sound innocent but ultimately failing.

"He's a total douche.  You're way better than him so why are you even with him?" Santana's arms still crossed over her chest as she tilted her head to the side, waiting for an answer.

"Well, he's not a total douche.  He was actually really romantic back in L.A. and I wanted everyone to meet him," Y/N defended as she imitated Santana by crossing her arms.