Thirteen: Stress

Jin's Pov:

I swear there are days when tiredness comes in more than one form, whether physically, mentally, or emotionally. Physically, my body was exhausted. Mentally, my mind was drained, and emotionally, I was a mess. 

My body needed rest, yet my mind needs it to move. I had a paper due in two days, and I couldn't seem to get my thoughts together, even to piece it together.

To make matters worse, I was stressing a lot, something the doctor had warned me about during my last checkup. My blood pressure stayed being high, and they told me if it didn't drop by my next visit, they would have to put me on bed rest.

There was no way I could go on bed rest; I needed to finish the semester. I had only a month left. I had done too much work this semester to throw it all away like that. Jimin and Hoseok thought that I was thinking selfishly and not about the baby, but that was not true. All I am doing is for my baby.

I was three months along but not showing too much, just a small baby bump. I hadn't gained much weight either, but they claim it was due to me stressing and not eating as much as I should've.

The truth is, I was worrying a lot, and I am scared. I am afraid that I won't be a good parent. I am worried that I won't graduate from college. I fear being alone. I mean, seriously, who will want me with a baby. I don't know how I will do this, how in the world was I going to raise a baby on my own. Jimin and Hobi said they would help, but they can only do but so much. I can't put that burden on them or expectations on them.

I had my parents' support, who initially did not take the news lightly, especially after finding out I wasn't on good terms with the "baby daddy." 

My life didn't feel like it was mine anymore. Everyone said my worries were meaningless, and I should focus on having the baby, but how could I only focus on that. I am only human; of course, I am going to worry about other things.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone going off, picking it up. I realize Tae had sent me a text. I opened it and read, "Don't be mad at me, but someone is on their way to visit you. Hobi said you were home." Why would I be mad at him and who was coming to visit me?

I quickly text Tae back but was rudely ignored.

About twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. I made my way towards it, feeling very sluggish. I was super tired. I don't think there are any words to describe just how tired I am.

Yanking the door open, I was faced with the person I never wanted to see again in my entire life.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" It was meant to come out a lot stronger, but my weakened state didn't allow it to be projected that way.

"We need to talk," he said, not even giving me a chance, as he ushers me inside and closes the door.

"Jungkook, we have nothing to talk about," I said with an uneasy feeling as I made my way to the sofa.

"Ahh, as a matter of fact, we do. you're carrying my child, so we do have a lot to talk about," he stated

"Your child? Last time I check, you didn't want this baby," I responded wearily. Why of all days, he had to come here? I was so tired; I just wanted to lay down. I didn't have the strength to fight.

"About that baby, I gonna need it. I need an heir." his tone was forceful. He wasn't asking me, he was telling me, and that pissed me off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!" I screamed out bitterly. Did he hit his fucking head?

"Jungkook, three fucking months, three! That's how many months you have been missing from my journey, and now you come demanding to be a part of my baby's life and dare to call my child an "it" is you for real. Did you hit your damn head on your way here?" I questioned. He needs to get out of my house, he needs to go, or I am going to kill him. I got up from the sofa, ready to kick him out, but life had other plans. In a matter of seconds, my body twirled and jerked, and before I reached the ground, I knew it was going to hurt.

The impact was so hard; I felt my bones move in a way they shouldn't. I didn't move; I didn't want to look.

I felt someone's hands wrapped around my head as everything went black.

...................

A/N: 13 Chaps in less than two days! That's all the updates for now :)