18. What's it Gonna Be?

Jin's POV:

Did I hear things correctly? Were they constructing a plan together about me moving in with Jungkook? No way, they are not serious about this.

I opened my eyes just in time to find Jungkook's staring back at me. As usual, his expression was unreadable.

"Everyone out!" He ordered without blinking, his eyes never leaving mines.

"let's go, let them talk." Some guy I did not recognize says. I assume he was with Jungkook. He tries ushering them out the room, but Hoseok ignored him and walked over to me. Placing his hand over mines, he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "please, listen to him, don't get yourself worked up. Try to think about the baby. I know you heard us. Please don't cause us to worry any more than we already are." He gave my hand one final squeeze and mouthed an 'I love you' before disappearing out the door.

Great! I am left with this asshole again. I guess third times a charm.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, making me look at him like he had gone crazy

"When since you cared?" he was something else.

"Jin, I am trying here. I know we are not on the best of terms and yes, I was wrong for the things I said to you before and how I treated you. I am not ready, or I wasn't ready to be a parent..." I immediately cut him off, "And you think I am? What makes you think I am ready to have this baby? Do you know how much my life has changed since finding out I am pregnant? So, don't speak as if you are the only one being affected by this." The hell! Did he think this was how I imagined my future?

"Understood. I am not trying to argue with you, Jin. We can go back and forth all day long, and it won't get us anywhere. All I am trying to tell you is that. I have decided that it's best if you come and live with me. Now, understand this, we don't need to sleep together. I don't want a relationship with you, nor do I have any plans of asking you to marry me. But I have come to the decision that you are carrying my child, and yes, before you interject, the child is yours too. It's..." I glared at him.

"My apologies, the 'baby' is ours. We made that baby together. I deserve to be a part of his/her life, preferable his, as much as you do. You are currently endangering my chance of having an heir, and I can't sit back and allow that to happen. Therefore, that's why I think its best you move into my home. I will provide the best care possible for you and the baby. You will be given your room and space. This is not about us. This is about my future heir." he paused for a moment.

I opened my mouth to respond, but he cuts me off, "And before you even consider the thought of objecting, let me make a few things clear. I already contacted your parents and informed them that I am the baby's father. They were disappointed in learning that you were keeping me away, especially from being a part of the baby's life. Oh, before I forget...your mother is such a sweetheart. I am pleased to know my child will have such a lovely woman as his grandmother." I was dumbfounded. No way he had stoop so low.

"You didn't?" I gave him a questioning look.

"I did, and if you so much as try to refuse, I will do so much more, I will ensure the doctors keep you here for the remaining six months of your pregnancy. However, I am hoping you will be understanding, and we won't have to resort to such drastic things.

Right now, in your eyes, I might seem as though I am a monster, and that's fine, I am okay with that. Like I have stated before, this is not about you or me. It is about my future heir. You mentioned earlier that you regretted the baby, I would be quiet foolish if I allowed you back home knowing that, what if you tried hurting him? I would be a reckless dad to let something like that to happen.

I need to think of the safety of my son and be able to guarantee his security; I need you where I can monitor you 24/7. You are not eating; you stay stressed out. That is unhealthy. You have got to be one of the frailest pregnant people I've ever seen. Even the doctors said that this is harmful to the baby. You are not taking care of yourself; I can ensure that you do that going forward. I am not asking you to live with me forever, just until the baby is born. As for what happens when the baby is born, we will figure that out. So, tell me, what is it going to be, are you going to stay in the hospital for the remainder of your pregnancy, while disappointing your parents? Or will you move in with me? Those are the only two choices I am giving you, so think wisely. What's it gonna be?" he leaned back against the wall looking very content, as though he was proud of himself for concocting such a plan.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into? Carrying his kid was now becoming a regret of mines. I should've gotten an abortion when I had the chance.