29. Possibility

Jungkook's Pov:

"What's wrong with you? You have been spaced out in our meetings since morning. Now, you are a space cadet in your office too. What the fuck got you looking into space?" Yoongi said as he plopped down into one of the sofas in my office.

I wasn't even sure if I should tell him what happened. Yoongi knew the real reason why Jin was in my house, he already knew everything, so I guess there was no reason to keep anything a secret. "I thinkiamdevelopingfeelingsforthenbabyandseokjin." I quickly let out.

"What the fuck! You really expect me to understand all that shit? Now speak clearly and tell me what got an arrogant asshole like you all nervous and shit."

"I think that there is a possibility, I am not sure how much of a possibility, but a possibility, that potentially, maybe, just slightly, I mean it might not be a big possibility, but there is a good possibility...." Yoongi cuts me off, "There's about me to be a damn strong possibility of me shoving my foot up to your ass if you don't stop with the possibility shit, and get one with what you wanna say." Yoogi threatened.

"Fine, I think I have feelings for Jin." There I said it.

"Oh, here I thought you committed a crime."

"Wait, you are not surprised?" I asked, confused by his reaction to what I thought was a confession.

"Jungkook, I have known you for years. The moment you told me you set up rules for Jin, I knew something was off. You are controlling, but those rules you set were ludicrous. That was your way of claiming him but in your sick psychotic way. "tell me when you are leaving the house." you are a sick fuck!" Yoongi busted out laughing.

"You ain't shit!" I told him

"Well neither are you, I guess that's why you stuck by me."

"Whatever! But what do I do? I mean, I can't just go tell him, I think I like him. We almost slept together last night after a fight....which he got me really mad, but then he ended being in pain, and I got frightened thinking it was the baby. Which just changed the mood entirely." That was just all too weird.

"Wait..." Yoongi started laughing again.

"What now?!" Why was everything so damn funny to him.

"I just find it funny how, right after you got mad at him, he starting "feeling" pain." Yoongi said as he quoted "feeling" and continued laughing.

"Wait, you don't think he faked it, did you? I mean he really seemed to be hurting." Nah he couldn't have been faking it. He was in pain for sure.

"How about you walk me through everything that happened before that and I'll tell you what I think," Yoongi said. I walked him through the whole scenario on how I was mad, and I was going to give Jin the spanking I warned him he'd received previously if broke my rules, I wasn't kidding about that. Pregnant or not, I was going put him across my leg and give him a good spanking, probably fuck him afterward. No telling what I would've done considering I was so fucking pissed.

He went out with that Namjoon guy, which from those pictures it was obvious something was going on with them back in the days. And that fucker Jimin too. Why he and Jin seemed as though they had something going on at one point. Now thinking about all this, I realize I needed to talk to Jin some more about this all. Ain't no fucking way Jimin gonna be up in my house if I find out he had something going on with Jin or even had a crush on him.

"Umm...Jungkook, he played your ass." and sure as shit, he busted out laughing again. "I mean in his defense, I would've done the same. You are not very easy to deal with when angry. It's probably for the best considering you probably would've done something you'd regret. " He said, giving me a knowing look, and he was probably right. My anger was something I didn't know very well how to control.

"Jungkook, you really need to give this thing some thought, you can't go playing with him. Especially while he is pregnant, he's more fragile. His heart his fragile. Be careful. You are possessive and controlling, I don't think Jin likes that. You are extremely needy at times but distant at other times. You are not exactly relationship material. I doubt you'll change overnight, so think hard about all of this." He was right, I couldn't even deny anything he was saying.

'You right. But right now, I need to go home. I can't believe he played me and I need some explanation regarding that Namjoon and Jimin. Jin will not be playing me in my house." I got up from my desk, picking up my briefcase and made my way towards the door.

" You better leave Jimin out of this and Jin ain't playing you dumbass. It's the other way around," Yoongi yelled out at me as made my way out the door.