7 ~ Addicted

N.O.P:

"Why are you here?" taehyung tried his best to not show his fear on his tone. He hoped that he came here for say sorry but others smirk vanished that hope.

"Sex" said casually and takes his steps towards him very slowly, he likes to watch him with fear on his face.

Taehyung does not expect this direct answer immediately, he takes his steps backward "I'm not a slut, please leave me" he said with broken heart, he thoughts that he came here because of that misunderstanding.

"I knew, you are not a slut. But I want you to be MY SLUT" his voice just cold no emotions or anything.

Taehyung's already broken heart keep broke into pieces of hard words, he doesn't know why his heart paining this much! Is this because of his words or Is this coming from his expected person? But still, he can't hate him why? Just why? Is this LOVE?!!! No Way! He won't put that beautiful word for some unknown feelings. This is something else. Both don't know what is this!.

Taehyung took a deep breath to protest! Protest for his future. He do not want to continue this, he doesn't know anything about him except his name 'JK' that was also not his original name.

"I don't want to be your slut, I won't. I think you misunderstand something I.AM.NOT.LIKE.THAT.PERSON. I will give you one chance, so just go away from me and forget what happened on that day. I will forgive you for.." taehyung confident voice downed when he hears JK's devil laugh.

"What? What did you say? You.. You gonna forgive me and give a chance?" if I say taehyung does not get afraid of that hard devil laugh then I am lying. JK laughs instantly stops and grabs him by his neck and tighten the grips "I.AM.ASKING.OR.SAYING.I.AM.ORDERING.YOU.KIM.TAE.HYUNG.UNDERSTAND?" taehyung tries to get away from the tight grips, of course it failed, he has not said anything just crying that's only he can do in front him.

JK starts to rips others dress "Please leave me, if you want someone's body there are so many for to sacrifice you go there leave me please" he begs with the cough trying to stop him.

JK P.O.V:

I love to hear his begs and crying, it's proving that I am not in his control, I am the one controlling him. I highly hating that he keeps disturbing me in my mind from the first time when we met. It gives me a feeling that I am in his control, who the fuck he can control me?

Once I ripped all his clothes I pushed and turned him to face the mirror wall, I don't want to see his face when we fuck like the last and first time. That was an amazing sex in my life. Even that was my first time I felt so good that no one can satisfy me like his ass does. I pumped my huge member few times before I put it in his hot fucking tight hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he is in pain I smirked and start to thrust him, I love his pain.

"Please stop it, it's hurting aah ugh" yes I want to hurt you that's why I'm here, I speed up my thrust, it's fucking hella good.

"At least give me a minute please" why the hell I should listen to him, I just keep thrusting him full speed, his sobs mixed with loud moans, I am gripping his hips tightly so that he won't fall from his trembling body and I can thrust his good ass perfectly.

"JK" I dunno why I stopped instantly and looking at his crying face through the mirror, he just called my name that's it but why the hell that I am feeling something new sensation on my whole body, is this because of the way of calling me? Or is he trying to control me again? No fucking way before he continues anything I start to thrust him very very hardly so that he could close his fucking mouth "Aahh aahh ugh ugh ngh ngh, ple.. please stop" he hung his head to cry hardly with moan yes cry cry just cry.