50 ~ Epilogue

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ New Year ⏭️

"Papa, where is mama?" jeong asks his papa who only comes to pick him up.

"Your mama is taking a rest, shall we go?" guks asks while collects jeong's things.

"Lazy mama" jeong murmurs not aware of what actually happened.

Yoongi comes to the sight "We thought you went to celebrate his birthday, but marriage?!" they all heard the news from media! Yes, the first thing tae did was he posted in social account and announced it on media with his bang bang help.

Of course purplers are damn hella happy about the marriage and their son news. They already guessed it but when it was confirmed they all celebrated in worldwide level, because their loveable ship sailed finally.

"It just happened" guk just says as not want to elaborate it, yoongi understand it.

Meanwhile, jimine phone conversation with tae.

"I don't care taetae, I just want a party today itself, that's it. Don't worry about others I will let them know, we will be there in sharp 6 o'clock okay, bye" without let him talk jimin says quickly for what he wants and ended the call.

⏮️ time skip @ home ⏭️

"Mammaaa" that's the first word comes out from jeong's mouth when he enters into the home.

"He might be in room" guk tells when his son glances at his papa for the answer.

"Mammaaaaaa.." jeong running towards with a loud call.

"Jeonggg.." tae tries to get up but his bottom body still tells him to take some more rest.

"Mammaaa.." jeong uses that little stair beside on the bed to climb which is guk made for him, hugs his sitting mama tightly "I missed you, mama" chu on his lips.

Tae ruffles his babe hair smoothly "Mama missed you too, jeong" chu on his forehead and hugs softly.

"So no one miss me?!" guk enters.

Before answering him, tae and jeong shares their meaningful glance "Nope" says unison.

"Lying is a bad thing, jeong" guk knows how to get the answer.

"Mama was the one who tapped my shoulder to lie you papa. I did really miss you" jumps on his papa's side.

"Youuu little rascalllllll" tae attacks the cute little devil's cute tummy to make him laugh, jeong laughs loudly when his papa also joined with his mama.

In few minutes tae and jeong fall asleep on their favourite person's warmth. Tae sleeping on guk's left side and taking his strong biceps as a pillow, while jeong sleeping on his papa's chest which is his favorite spot forever. Guk feels his life finally completes with them! With their love! With their everything!

⏮️ time skip @ evening at party ⏭️

"You celebrated your birthday, then married him, and the fucking final honeymoon" jimin covers his mouth in shock "3 in 1? OMG!"

Tae lowered his crimson red face as how much as he can. He doesn't want to explain everything but the way he was walking with limping explain the situation everything better than him.

Everyone attending the party whoever close to them. And jin was really happy about their marriage news. It's okay to him as long as his little brother happy with his family. That's what he wants afterall! The party went with lots of fun and games, happy chit chats, etcetera. Jeong doesn't leave his potts for even one seconds, and yoongi also doesn't leave his eye on them.