Just The Start

I was only 3 when my mom died in a car accident and my dad moved us from New York City to Baltimore Maryland. When we first moved here i didn't care i was young then when i turned 5 my dad had took me out to this place and a couple of his friends were there when I got out of the car this man touched me and said happy birthday and he had a surprise for me i was excited , But i didn't know what it was when we walked into the place there were tables and chairs but no kids or people just 4 grown men and me then my dad said he had left something in the car when he left out the man that had a surprise took me to the back and said pull down your pants and i will give you something you never had before i didn't do it so he pinned me up against the wall and said do it or i will kill you so with hesitation i pulled down my pants he pulled down his and whipped out and slowly suck his penis into me i started to scream but he covered my mouth and said don't say a word when he pulled out i started to cry he said fix your self stop crying don't tell anyone . When we went back out toward the front i looked scared and exhausted my dad asked what happened i said nothing after a while they were all drunk and my dad was pasted out the man told all of the other men i let him fuck me so they all took turns i was in tears and screaming for help but nobody was there . The next morning my dad had no idea what happened he was making breakfast as he asked how was my night i said nothing he looked at me and asked did i have fun to my self i was thinking i should stab him for passing out but i spoke and said bad he said why what happened what did i miss i said with a sad and angry voice EVERYTHING ! How could u get drunk and pass out with 4 of your friends around me they all raped me i said , He looked and started to laugh i could tell he was still drunk he said they would never so that they are all married i flipped the table over and ran to my room slamming the door i went in my closet and cried all day i didn't even go to school.