Getting To Know Him

Okay that day after school shawn texted me - Text Messages -

Crush 🙊😻😎🙌

Crush: Wassup its shawn

Me: Haaay shawn

Crush: Wydd later on

Me: Iont know yet y wassup

Crush: Oh i was jst asking

Me: Oh OKay

Crush: I'll txt u later beautiful 😘😉

Me: okay 😊

After that i call Erica on the phone l and told her everything and if u know how girls think we were trying to put every clue together maybe he was going to ask you out Erica said , When she said that i started to blush 😊 nothing else would make my day if that happened ! Ring Ring my phone was ringing i looked it said " Crush " my heart dropped i answered in a sexy voice haay. Shawn said were ya place at i gave him the address to my aunts house he hung up i ran in the bathroom took a quick shower went in my closet found something cute to wear i heard the doorbell ring my aunt wasn't home i was happy as hell she wasn't i ran down the steps to the door and said who is it !! They answered back baby its shawn i melted when he said baby ! When i opened the door he rushed in said he had been wanting me all day he ran up stairs i followed after him , We went into my room he push my on the bed said i look hot but he was about to make me look prettier he striped me down to my laced bra and underwear the said you ain't never had it like this before have you i licked my lips he licked his we made out as we were down that he was pulling his pants down and he slowly put his dick into me i was Im heaven then he was going fast i said stop its coming he was like well it has to wait and licked all the way down from my lips to my area and said i never seen one so wet as he eat me out my eyes got so big , he stopped and out came what he wanted then he said i did my job i said Im going to be right back i went and took a fast shower while i was in the shower he order pizza and hot wings for the rest of the night we eat pizza and watched Netflix !