The Climax

I put on all black went to Erica house called her from a blocked number told her to come outside when she stepped on to the porch i shot her right in the foot watched her suffer then shot her again in the face i was sad to shoot my BestFriend but how could she set me up with my boyfriend like thats a bad thing then i ran off called 911 and left her right there then as i calling shawn he then i saw him i held the gun up and shit him right in the face and then i ran home locked my self in my room and cried that i killed 2 people that i really loved and cared about then then next morning my aunt knocked on my door and said that Erica parents where down stairs and they had bad news i already knew what it was about but had to pretend that i didn't know anything ! Then Shawn's brother called me and said that shawn had been shot and killed i pretend to cry over the phone then after that week was gone i had been to , 2 funerals i decided that i couldn't take it any longer living life walking around acting like everything is okay when i got home from school on monday i went up stairs to my found the gin and shot my self ! My aunt came in the room and called 911 and i was rushed to the hospital and 5 mins later pronounced dead !