chapter 2

As we were walking I felt girls following me.

I started walking faster, holding onto ____'s hand. We finally got to class and sat down.

Once the teacher started instructing us on what to do I completely zoned out.

I started sketching in my notebook. It was a picture of my ideal girlfriend.

Once I finished the sketch I examined it, soon realizing I had drawn a "protrait" of ____.

I felt a pair of eyes looking at my notebook. I looked at my right side and saw ____ admiring the drawing.

I blushed as she chuckled.

"I see you drew me." She said while letting out a giggle.

"Y-Yeah.." I shyly responded. This was really embarrassing.

~

Once we got out of school I grabbed ____'s hand and ran to the closest froyo store.

I grabbed two cups, one for ____ and one for me.

I picked my two favorite flavors, cake batter and cotton candy, then swirled it.

I added my favorite toppings and grabbed ____'s cup and put it on the scale along with mine.

The cashier weighed it and I payed. I handed _____ her cup and sat down after getting mine.

We chatted about school while eating the refreshing yogurt. ____ had gotten some on her nose.

I laughed and wiped it of her face with a napkin.

After finishing the yogurt we left and I walked her home. Since her parents work late she invited me in.

I accepted the invitation and entered her house. I scrolled through the channels and found a movie to watch.

I went through the cabinets to find some popcorn. I grabbed the popcorn and a large bowl, succeeding at finding the popcorn.

I unwrapped it and put it into the microwave. After it was done I placed it in the bowl, trying not to burn my fingers.

I sat down onto the couch and shared the snack with ____. Mid-way through the movie I glanced and found her asleep.

I chuckled and put the popcorn onto the table. I picked her up and brought her to her room.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered while kissing her forehead.

I grabbed my school bag and left the house, closing the door carefully.

_____

Admin: HI! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

IVE BEEN BUSY.

But I saw B1A4 in concert yesterday! it was honestly the best thing ever! I cried three times ;-;

Jinyoung blew me a kiss *dies*, CNU made me a heart, sandeul smiled and waved, baro did the same thing, and gongchan winked and waved. and when it was quiet and jinyoung was talking, I screamed "I LOVE YOU JINYOUNG" and he chuckled and made a heart with his hands at me.

all of that happened while they had direct eye contact with me.

I had the best time of my life. I bought a sweatshirt too.

sorry for a short update ♡