Chapter 8

You asked Jinyoung if you could sleep over. He agreed, feeling sorry.

He took you into a room that looked like his. "Is this your room?" You asked.

"N-No! It's all for you!" he replied. It seemed kind of weird by the way he responded, but you just nodded.

He left the room, leaving you to think. All you could think about were the text messages.

You sighed and lied down on the bed, looking at photos of you and him on your phone.

You soon fell asleep.

Morning Time

You slightly opened your eyes. You gradually opened them until you could clearly see.

When you tried getting up, you felt a strong force around you, not letting you go.

You turned around, seeing Jinyoung with his arms around you. Just then, he woke up.

He smiled at you. You felt a tingly feeling in your stomach.

Do I like him? You asked yourself. You tried ignoring that feeling. No. it's too strong.

Both of you slowly brought your faces towards each other. In seconds, it felt like all your problems disappeared, as if nothing else but this moment mattered.

You wrapped your arms around him. He held you close and seemed like he'd never let you go.

No. This is wrong. That's all you could think. But you couldn't bring yourself to stop. It reminded you of your earlier high school years, before you started dating Gongchan, before you transferred schools.

You heard your phone ringing. You slowly broke away and answered your phone. "Hello?"

"_____! Come back home!" Gongchan cried out. you hung up and got out of the bed. You remembered you had to pick up Yuri and JongSuk.

You quickly got dressed and drove to your house. You came in and Gongchan ran and hugged you.

You pushed him of and went into the kitchen. Yuri came running to you. You got down on your knees and hugged her.

You picked her up, went upstairs, and started packing clothes and things for Jongsuk. Gongchan kept yelling at you to stop, but you refused to.

You held Yuri's hand, picked up JongSuk, and grabbed all the bags. You walked to the car, put JongSuk in his car seat, say Yuri down next to him, and put all the bags in the trunk.

You drove away, leaving Gongchan begging you not to leave. You came into Jinyoung's house and Yuri ran to him screaming "Ahjussi!"

Jinyoung hugged her and smiled. that caused you to smile. You put everything away and brought Yuri and JongSuk to take a nap.

After walking back into the living room, jinyoung was just on the couch. You sat next to him to keep him company.

He smiled and put his arm around you. You felt a bit uncomfortable, but let him. You turned to him, looking into his eyes. He slowly put his hand on you cheek, pulling your face closer to his.

You planted your lips on his. Yuri, without your knowing, came down the stairs, seeing you two. She stood there, shocked as can be. "Mommy?" She called out.

"Mommy?" You finally turned to her and gasped, seeing the tears falling down her face. She started running up the stairs. You sighed and went up after her.

She went into the room and closed the door. You opened the door quietly and came in, closing it again.

"Yuri?" You called out. You found her on the floor, crying. "Yuri? What's wrong?"

"You kissed Ahjussi! That's not daddy!" She softly said. You couldn't bear to tell her what he did. You sighed. "It was an accident."

That was all you could say. She nodded and sighed. "Now, go to sleep." You said. She nodded and jumped onto the bed. You left the room quietly.

a/n

hiiii. what's up. I'm really bored. bye ♡