Chapter 4

Can it be? you thought.

When the doctors called Yuri in, you asked how long it would take.

They said about 20 minutes since they had to numb the area and remove the stitches.

You nodded and asked a nurse to take a pregnancy test.

She nodded and gave you one.

You tested positive. You were overwhelmed with joy and fear.

Tears started falling, mostly happy. You had no idea how to tell Gongchan.

You figured it out! You deciding to start looking at baby things on the computer to make him get the hint.

A few minutes later you picked Yuri up from the the room and her stitches were gone, thankfully.

When you came home Gongchan gave you a peck and sat down to watch tv. You grabbed the laptop, along with a box of cookies, and sat next to him.

You opened it, revealing the wallpaper, which was a family picture.

you opened multiple pages, filled with infant clothing, toys, and cribs.

Gongchan looked at you. "Are you pregnant?!" He asked you.

"Yes!" You yelled out with a smile. You both exchanged smiles, hugs, and kisses.

"How are we going to tell Yuri?" You asked.

He told you not to worry about it. You listened to what he said, knowing that if you thought about it too much you would stress out.

You continued to look at baby things. "Aww! Look at the little shoes!" You cried out.

You were a sucker for cute things. Gongchan laughed and agreed. After a while you put the laptop down and cuddled with Gongchan while watching tv.

Yuri came running down the stairs. She sat down with you and Gongchan.

She looked confused, but you didn't bother asking.

----

Author

this is short because I was really busy today >:T

my aunt said she got me my birthday present for next month and she said I was absolutely dying to get it.

I'm thinking it's the IPhone 6 because I really wanted it.

but idk, we'll see lol

anyways, have a nice day or night lol ♡