Chapter 3

I woke up the following day feeling really energetic and motivated.

I got ready, ate breakfast, and headed to ____'s house. I lightly knocked on her bedroom door when I got in her house.

"_____~" I called out. No answer.

I went into her room and started tickling her. "I told you to let me in!" I laughed.

______

___

We got to school and once again, all the same girls came to me.

"Stop!" I yelled out which did nothing, they just kept bothering me.

More girls started crowding around me. I pushed ____ and myself through them and started walking to class.

We finally got to the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher. My feelings for her were increasing everyday and I just couldn't contain it.

I faced her so we were eye to eye, sharing the same breaths. She gave me a questioning look.

I planted my lips on hers and left them there for a while. She didn't stop me, nor acknowledge it, which confused me.

Just then, the teacher came in.

"Haven't I said that I wouldn't tolerate dating in class?!" He yelled out.

He slammed his clipboard onto the table. "Gongchan and ___, go outside!" He said while pointing to the door.

We both walked out quietly, trying not to cause more trouble. Once I closed the door she didn't look at me.

I sighed, thinking that I messed this all up. I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..." I apologized. All she did was nod, then within a few seconds I found her lips on mine, left there own her own terms.

I was surprised but slightly kissed back. I cupped my hands around her face as she held my waist.

I heard footsteps approaching so I softly pushed her off to make it look as if we were just there, not doing anything.

____

______

8 Years Later

-

Your POV

-

You woke up to hear Yuri's, your daughter, laughing while she was playing with Gongchan.

You smiled, got out of bed, and put on your slippers to walk over to the corner of the room where they were playing around in.

Yuri turned 3 on that day so she was especially happy. You sat down on the floor with Gongchan and he grabbed your waist, pulling you in to peck your lips.

Yuri sat on your lap and kissed your cheek.

"Happy Birthday~" You congratulated her. She smiles and started running around the room.

You and Gongchan smiled, while he was still holding onto your waist.

You rested you head on his shoulder and he put his on top. "I wonder if we're going to have more kids in the future~" Gongchan said while smiling.

"Yah. I'm only going to sacrifice myself one more time! Being pregnant is hard!" You laughed while making an ugly but still cute face.

"Maybe you will right now." He said with a creepy smirk. You laughed and blushed, then smacked his arm.

"Pabo!(idiot) Yuri is right there!" You giggled. He laughed along. "Maybe later, then." He said with the smirk marked on his face.

"Maybe." You also said with a smirk. All of a sudden Yuri came running to you in tears.

"What's wrong?! Are you hurt anywhere?" You asked her. She shook her head but still had an answer for you.

"If you and daddy are going to have another baby then you're going to forget about me!" She said with tears streaming down her face.

You stroked her hair and hugged her. "Don't say that..How could we forget about you?! No matter what, we'll always love you."

She was still crying, and it only got louder. You walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, thinking she was in the room with Gongchan.

She started walking down the stairs, then tumbling down all of a sudden. You turned around the moment you heard her falling.

You dropped the dish you were washing and it shattered everywhere. You ran to Yuri, who was at the bottom of the stairs crying.

You instantly knew this was your fault. You hugged her, tightly, and noticed she was bleeding on her head.

You stared at the blood on your hand, horrified.

You started crying along with Yuri. "GONGCHAN!" You cried out. He came rushing to the stairs, confused.

He saw and understood what was happening. You got into the car with Yuri and Gongchan and drove to the hospital.

They put her in an ER and quickly gave her stitches before she bled anymore.

The entire time that was happening you were crying in Gongchan's arms, telling him it was all your fault.

He patted and rubbed your back, occasionally stroking your hair. Yuri came out of the room and you hugged her tightly.

____

_____

When you got home you started cooking lunch for everyone.

You made it and everyone ate it well, acknowledging the amazing taste.

-

About One and 1/2 Weeks later

-

You woke up feeling sick to your stomach. Gongchan was still in bed while you got out of it to rush to the bathroom.

You sat on the floor in front of the toilet, vomiting. When Gongchan woke up and found you there he help you up and cleaned up.

You had to got back to the hospital to get Yuri's stitches treated by the doctor.

You and Yuri went, leaving Gongchan alone. You arrived quickly and went in.

While you were waiting for the doctor you felt a bit bloated, but it was unusual.

You remembered this feeling, it had only happened once before.

Can it be? you thought.