my favorite

you once asked me, what are my favorites. here's a list of my favorites. and you're always in it.

first of all. park jimin, you, are my favorite person. also, everything that we do is my favorite.

do you remember when we first had our date? i do remember, because going to that cafe is one of my favorite to keep remind me of you. we did a lot of things even when we got our first date. we talked, we laughed, we stared, we held hands, we smiled, we flirted, we ate, we walked.

you said that you liked hot chocolate, i hated that. but guess what? you changed me in every way, even at the things i hate. hot chocolate is my favorite, i drink that thing even when summer comes.

my favorite thing that i like to hug when i sleep is a plushie that you bought two years ago for me. hugging you is the best thing to do, but i think a plushie from you... it's enough. it still remind me of you though.

thinking of you when i have to wait for your texts or calls is one of my favorite. i have to wonder what will you replies. or feeling anxious about your replies. i don't know, i just like the feeling of waiting for it. because it made me smile. always.

staring at your laughs! i think this is the most favorite of mine? i like it when your eyes are gone and a soft tone of your laugh appear. seeing you happy makes me happy too. as simple as that.

oh! the scent of yours. i really like it when i'm around you and the smell of vanilla fills my lungs. it's calming, suits you though. i might get delusional but i still can remember the scent of you when i'm not with you.

another my favorite is when we had to wait the rain stops. we stood in front of the convenience store, in silence, and i took a glance at you. i once had this thought, i was a lucky person to have you in my life. and i thanked to god for meeting you and let you to enter my chaotic life. having you in my life is enough, that's all i want. i won't ask anything else but you.

but i wish i could tell you sooner. i no longer have you. we're done. and i think you're over me now, when i'm not.

i thought hearing your soft laugh is the most favorite of mine, yet heard what you said that you promised me for not leaving me is the most favorite of mine.

because, baby, you left me.

and lastly, your lie is my favorite.
still and always.