11

"So wanna come to my house for the project" Jonah asks me with a smirk

I already know why he wants me too

"Only if we just do our project"

"Well of course and maybe if we finish early we can do you know other things"

"I don't think we'll finish early"

"I'll find a way" he winks and walks away

I can't help but smile

He actually notices me. Jonah Marais my crush since forever notices me

I smile as I open my locker door and Hallie comes up to me

"Well hello stranger" she says leaning against my door

"Hey"

"So um what's this new look about"

"Just thought I'd change my look you know finally get some attention"

"Well you look good... but this isn't you"

"What do you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean. You don't dress like this and you never would"

"Why not. Am I not allowed to want to look good"

"I'm not saying that I'm just saying these aren't your clothes and this isn't who you truly are"

"Well maybe i want to be like this. Trust me today has been amazing. Jonah finally talked to me and everyone's been actually giving me attention"

"He's only talking to you because of how you look"

"Okay and. Daniel only went on a date with you because of how you look. Why is it okay for you to be with a boy because they like your looks but it's bad for me"

"I never said anything about Daniel"

"Yeah well I did."

"Wow it's been a day of this new look and you're becoming a bitch"

"Whatever if you can't support my new style and attitude then I can't be your friend. Goodbye Hallie" I roll my eyes and walk away

"I'm not trying to have a fight" she tells me walking next to me

"Okay then stop being rude. Like why is it your business if I want to change how I look"

"Cause you're my best friend and I want to know everything especially if you're changing something"

"I just want to be noticed finally. My whole life I've been invisible and I'm finally get some sort of attention and I'd just appreciate it if you could be supportive."

"I'm sorry and I am happy for you. I mean I saw Jonah talking to you"

"Yeah we're doing the project at his house"

"Omg you know what that means"

"Yeah... he wants to kiss me"