23

"So where do we start?" I ask Jonah as we sit on his couch

school ended and as Jonah asked, we went to his house for whatever reason

I know what he's "expecting" but he's not going to get that

"well for starters tell me some things about yourself. like what's your life story"

"My life story? my life barely has anything interesting"

"I'm pretty sure it has. I mean for one you're a twin so it has to be some sort of substance"

"Okay then here's my life story since you're so interested. I was born on July 1st and I was well obviously born with another person. I was first. I think that's obvious cause well I'm better than Jack. anyways my first 10 years of life were pretty boring. I just lived to live and I did everything with Jack. but then once we turned 11 and went into middle school he found out he was gay and well he stopped really talking and socializing with me. plus we didn't have any classes together so our relationship just kinda ended. he didn't care but I did cause he was my only friend so I had really no one. then I met Hallie and we became best friends. anyways we started to have a few other friends but then Jack decided to date Zach and they came out. well turns out my "friends" didn't like that and for some reason thought that it must mean I'm gay too. and they were uncomfortable i guess and were scared that i would try and go after them and do things with them. anyways they stopped being close to me and then from that day on my Hallie was my only friend and no one knew my name or who I was. so yeah my life story is pretty boring"

"oh im sorry about that. is that kinda the reason why you changed how you look"

"part of it. also, I've had the same look for my whole life so it was good for a change"

"do you think I need a change in my looks?"

"nope you're hot so please don't change a thing"

"that's the first time you've ever called me hot"

"to your face"

"ah-ha well are you hungry cause I'm very hungry"

"not really"

"good cause I wasn't really hungry"

"then why did you say it?"

"well I was really hungry for you" he turns from smiling to smirking as he pulls me on top of his lap

he lays me down on the couch and pulls off his shirt

"can I kiss you" he whispers

I nod and he leans in giving me a passionate kiss

and this is what I've been waiting for