2.

While coming out of the restroom she was jammed into the lockers with a hand to her chest.
"Surprise sweetness" she looked up staring into the devils' eyes. She was going to kill him the boy who she hated for using her. It was the devil himself Kevin Khatchadourian.

When she was younger, she had a huge crush on him a weird one. He was strange but she saw something no one else saw, something even she couldn't explain and so her curiosity got the best of her. She spoke to him but as time went on their so-called friendship faded. She stared noticing she was just being used by the boy she loved and ever since then she hated him.

Kevin knew what he was getting in when her crushed her into the lockers he knew she was strong he "trained" her to be his "super solider".

When he felt a strong sting on his left cheek and a kick to the stomach it was no surprise to him, she had not forgotten his "special technique". He'd thought her when they were in 3rd grade, he was supposedly warning her about the dangers of being raped but, in reality he just wanted to hurt someone. With no hesitation lily let him have it. She slapped him and kicked him not once but twice if only Kevin would have not caught her leg it would have been three hits to the stomach.

He looked up at her smirking and said, "it works doesn't it, but sweetie I'm not a rapist and if I were you're not the one, I'd hit up". Getting up he looked her in her eyes his once smiling face turned to a hate glare and then confusion. Lily walked away pushing him out of his way without saying a word. Kevin followed her.

"So, it's Celias birthday you can come if you want"

.....

"It's this Saturday"

.............

Nothing. He sped up his pace, so he was standing next to her reached for her shoulder forcing her to listen to him. He placed his lips on her ear and whispered.

"You can come spend the night.... like old times". He said while handing her a small pink envelop. Lily pushed him off and snatched the invitation out of his hands.

The only reason she'd go would be for Celia not for him.

"Fine."