19

Kevins POV

I heard sobbing and turned to look at lily she was crying silently. I didn't want to say anything she seemed so breakable at the moment, so I stayed quite the whole ride to the store.

When the car came to a stop i told her to go in and buy me some new clothes so I wouldn't go home in blood.

Lili POV

"No" I told him. I was afraid outta of my mind, but I was not his slave. I was not his cover up.

"Now lily I don't have time to deal with you right now so do what I say darling" Kevin said in a very demanding voice.

"Or what are you going to kill me too? Are you going to split my head like you did to Richie? I yelled back.

"Do it or I will not hesitate and stop yelling you'll wake Celia" he said while smashing some money into my hands.

"Fine" I said while getting out of the car.
I didn't want to be in the same room as him at the moment he killed someone for fucks sake, and he was acting like nothing happened. I wiped some tears of my face and put my hood on. I walked into the store and went to the boy section. I grabbed a random shirt and basketball shorts I thought about it for a moment and grabbed a gift bag. One it would look weird buying clothing and two he would need somewhere to but the bloody clothes in. I went to the checkout there was a male at the checkout look a little older than me cute, tall and blue eyes dark brown hair. he asked if everything was alright, I nodded. 

he asked "You going to a party sweetheart? At this time. Must be a hell of a good turn up. Huh?"

"It's a gift" I replied.

"Lucky guy your very beautiful it's going to be 24.34 sweetheart" he said while smiling.

As I was reaching into my pocket for the cash Kevin gave me Kevin walked into the store bloody shirt, hair filled with blood and dirt and his pants had dry blood. It was a real horror show. The cashier look terrified like his soul had left his body.

" Hey got a bathroom?" Kevin said.

he managed to point towards the back of the store handing him the keys.

"Yeah, lucky him" I said
paying the cashier his money and walking towards Kevin handing him the bag with clothes. Kevin smirked and headed towards the back.

"So where did Ya'll go, Custome party?"  He asked a little more relaxed.

"Yeah" I said.