Chapter 19

"What's with the look?" Chaeng raised a brow at me and I sighed, plopping down the chair.

"Nothing. Just having an information overload." I leaned back and closed my eyes. When I opened them, chaeyoung is already asleep. I looked at her sadly.

When we were still in the Philippines, she had a celebrity best friend there named solar. Something happened and she committed suicide, chaeyoung and her mom was the first one to see her body hanging on her room. That caused a trauma to my sister to the point that she shunned all the things that is related to celebrities. That's also one of the main reasons why we moves back here to Korea.

She didn't know about her boyfriend's real identity. Knowing he's a celebrity with what's going on right now, must've taken a toll on her. I saw how chanyeol oppa looked at her and I knew they loved each other greatly. It must've been very painful not being remembered by someone you love. I can't believe she also forgot about solar though. I worriedly looked at her and vowed to help her remember. Memories with sokar might be painful but it is also one the best memories she has.

I stood up and left my sister's room and strolled around the hospital to get some air when someone pulled me, making me fall on his lap.

"Oww." He groaned. I blushed.

"It's your fault!" I was about to stand up when he snaked an arm around my waist. Firmly holding unto it.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I whispered, slapping his arm away. His hand cleared my hair and put it on one side and I stiffened when he put his chin on my shoulder. The hairs on my back rose, feeling his breath on my neck. He chuckled

"Breathe." I accidentally elbowed him and stood up.

He wheezed, doubling over. Some people are looking our way and I quickly covered him

"What did you do that for?" He glared, coughing. I may have elbowed him rather roughly.

"I-it w-was your fault!" I stuttered, glaring back. I hear someone laughing and looked up to see bobby and Yunhyeong.

"Your members are here." I cleared my throat and moved to walk away when he held my hand

"Let go" I clenched my jaw.

"Mmmhmm." He cutely pouted and shook his his head. I scoffed and his members snickered.

"Yah, I said let me go" I grunted. He stood up tugged on my hand, making me stumble a bit

"Never." He whispered, cheekily grinning. But then I noticed him turning pale, sweat covering his face.

"Y-yah." And he collapsed on me.

"Aish! This is why I told him to stay in bed!" Yunhyeong and bobby helped him to his wheelchair

"What do you mean?" My brows furrowed.

"He's still not well, although he received minor injuries, the doctors said he might've fractured his ribs too." I gasped and looked at him with guilt.

"Don't worry. This is nothing for him." Bobby smiled, his eyes gone missing.

"Excuse us." Yunhyeong said and I stepped away and they wheeled him to his room. I bit my lips, feeling guilty.

"You should make it up to him." I was startled when I heard someone speak behind me.

"Sorry for scaring you. You seemed lost in thought." He chuckled.

"Thank you for going with him in the ambulance earlier." He smiled

"It's nothing. Hanbin's my close friend afterall." He put a hand on his pocket and looked to where bobby and yunhyeong went with hanbin

"Music. He loves music the best. I'll go and visit him" I nodded to jaewon and he pat my back before walking away.

"Music?" What about it? I can't right lyrics. Should I? I inhaled and run to rosé's room and found my parents there.

"Hayi!" My mom hugged me and she cried

"Imo?" I asked and dad answered they're with jinyoung.

"Aigoo. What happened to your sister?" I heaved a sigh and told them what happened.

"Exo's chanyeol?" I nodded and she squealed

"Something should've happened to them already right? Should I expect a grand child?" She clapped her hands and my dad chuckled. Seriously? Were they listening to me?

"I think chaeyoung would freak out if she's pregnant when she doesn't remember being in a relationship. She might think she's another virgin mary and she's carrying jesus's sibling." I rolled my eyes.

"What do we do about that?" Mom looked at dad and I immediately went in between them

"Nope. You're not doing anything. Leave it to me and her friends." Knowing them, they might traumatize chaeng more.

"Anyway... can I go home for now? I'm exhausted." They looked at each other and nodded.

I quickly hailed a cab and went to the museum where I parked my bike. Should I give that to him? I wrote a song before but that was for my biases in general and he isn't one of them. I could see him glaring at me, making me chuckle. I stopped when I realized what laughing by myself. I shook my head.

I looked to left and right as I sneaked in the hospital. I went in his room discreetly.

"What are you sneaking in for?" I jumped in place when I found him standing behind me after I slowly closed his door.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?!" I scolded and dragged him back to bed. I pushed him down but he grabbed me, making me fall on top of him, making him wince

"Tsk. You're such a busy body! You're hurt again. Don't you dare move." I glared and he obeyed. Thankfully.

"I wrote a song years ago..." I started

"And?" He raised a brow and a smile slowly painted his lips.

"D-don't think so much of it. The song was not made for you but I'm just giving it to you as a sorry for elbowing you and a thank you for risking your life for my cousing and niece." I tossed him my mp3 player and hurried out without waiting for his response. I fanned myself when I got out. I owe him nothing anymore right? Tss.