Chapter 22

"You don't believe me? His eyes squinted at me

"Your company won't even let you get a driver's license. How much more let you drive a motorcycle?" He smirked

"So you've done your research." I ignored him.

"Just let me do the driving." I looked up at the led display. Why does this elevator move so slow?

"I don't wanna die young." I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Shouldn't you be hiding your face?" I crossed my arms and leaned back. He turned around to face me. His back facing the door.

"Babe, if you have a face like this, are you gonna hide it? I Don't think so." I stood up briskly, making him flinch. I smirked and bumped his shoulders as I got out of the elevator.

"Ha-ha. Funny." He sneered.

"Oh, look an iKONic." He immediately covered his face with his hand and looked at where I pointed.

"Tch. So much for not hiding such a handsome face." I rolled my eyes and lazily walked to towards my cousin's room.

"Why do I feel insulted when you say handsome?" I bit back a laughed and just shrugged.

"You don't find me attractive?" He looked at me accusingly.

"Your words not mine." He scoffed and pointed at me.

"That is what people say when they deny what they actually want to say!" I just looked at him blankly then went in jisoo unnie's room. Making sure to knock before I go in.

I shut hanbin up before his blabber mouth can open, seeing a sleeping jinyoung oppa, crouched beside jisoo unnie's bed, holding her hand.

"Oppa." I shook him up. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. He panicked and checked jisoo unnie.

"She's ok. You can go home for now. I'll take care of her." He sighed and sat back down. She's still not responding, but we refuse to give up. As long as her heart is beating, we won't give up.

"Oppa. I'll call you as soon as there's any changes." He stared at his wife one last time and kissed her forehead before patting my shoulders and also greeted hanbin.

"Thanks hayi. Make sure to call me." How stubborn can he be?

"Yes yes, now go check on miracle." He smiled and left. Miracle, my beautiful niece is at the nursery now.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Hanbin quietly dragged a chair next to mine.

"I don't know." I looked at my cousin's beautiful sleeping face. She looks so peaceful.

"Jisoo-ya.." he started

"That's noona for you." He rolled his eyes

"I don't call bobby, hyung!"

"You're not close with jisoo unnie."

"Yes we are. If I'm not, I would've not been invited to her wedding."

"A wedding you almost objected to?" I shot back

"A wedding where our bodies touched for the first time." I did not see that coming!

"You made it sound like we had sex." His jaw dropped

"Filter your words woman!" He stood up and covered jisoo unnie's ears.

"Why are you covering her ears? May I remind you she already gave birth. She basically had sex and I can bet not only once." I can't help it. I laughed at his face. His reaction was priceless!

"You.. you look so violated!" I clutched my stomach from laughing

"Cause I am!" His ears are turning beet red.

"Puh-lease. If I know." I wiped away tears that formed on my eyes.

"What?" He challenged

"The things you do when you're alone." He froze and his face turning red. I laughed aloud again. I laughed so hard I crouched down and slapped the floor.

"Y-yah! Wh-what's so f-funny?" I held out my palm, telling him to stop cause my sides are aching from laughing too much.

"What's that? You want to laugh more?" I glared at him when I saw him inch towards me with goofy grin on his lips.

"Why do you look like you need a punch?" He ignored me and laughed evilly

"Lay a finger on me and your dead." I warned. I squealed and tried to run away when he straddled me, tickling my sides. I squirmed and laughed.

"Yah jugulae!" I yelled in between my laughter as I slapped his hands away. I freed one leg and flipped us over. This time I'm straddling him and both my hands holding his wrists together.

"Stop it or I'm gonna break your wrists." I bulged out my eyes to him. He suddenly sat up, and I closed my eyes for a minute cause I felt my eyes going cross-eyed at his sudden closeness.

Our faces were inches apart. He stared at me and I stared back. No one is holding down. The door opened and his hands free from my grasp as he buried his face on the crook of my neck.

The nurse looked at us weirdly and I wrapped my arms around him, patting his back.

"There, there..."he faked a sob, his shoulders shaking as if he was crying. The nurse nodded and checked on jisoo unnie.

"It's alright sir. She's still fighting" I nodded to her and she bowed, going out.

"Yah yo-" I inhaled as I felt his lips kiss my neck. He held my waist firmly and I slapped his shoulders when I felt something wet and warm on the side of my neck. I bit back a moan when he sucked on it.

I scurried up and held my neck as I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Y-you!" I pointed at him as he stood uo from the ground.

"What about me?" A satisfied on his lips

"This jerk" I mumbled. He was about to retort when he received a call.

"Hyung?" Must be his manager.

"Now?" He almost pouted.

"Tch. Ok. Sheesh." He ended the call and with long strides, grabbed my nape and kissed me. I was too stunned to respond.

"I'll see you soon." He kissed my cheek and left. What the fuck was that?

"You gotta stop kissing me you jerk!" I yelled, panting.