Chapter 7: Hanz Rios

Hanz' POV

*on phone call*

"Dean, where the hell are you?" I shouted at him as soon as he finally answered the call.

"I came at school before you even wake up since you don't want me around though. Why are you even looking for me? I thought you don't like seeing me?" he answered, his voice isn't like the usual.

"Your father told me to look after you. Don't misunderstand and let me point it out to you, I'm not concerned nor worried about you, a'right? I'm doomed if there's something bad happened to you" I told him with a cold voice.

I saw that letter he left for his parents in his room. Was he planning to take his own life? He'll kill himself because of what I've said the other day? Is he totally out of his mind? His parents will curse me if he did so.

"Just tell me where the hell are you, I'll come after you" I said.

"Meet me at the school lobby" he answered. I ended the call and started walking faster. It's so early and there's already many students in the hallway.
They didn't even bother to move out of the way when there's someone passing through.

Releasing myself from the crowded hallway, I finally saw Dean from afar, with someone else. Who's that tall guy with blonde-hair?

"Hanz, over here!" he shouted when he saw me.

"I've been reaching you and calling your phone a million times but you won't answer. What's the use of your goddamn phone?" I told him as they reached me. I looked at the guy beside him, a tall blonde-haired man, has a sharp and definitive nose and with a athletic and well built body.

I turned to Dean and asked who the guy is.

"He's a friend. I invited him to accompany me." he answered.

"Zian. My name's Zian, a Track and Field trainee." he said and led his hand to me.

"Hanz" I just said and didn't take his hand.

I am Hanz, became a Rios when the Rios Family adopted me. I was an orphaned lone wolf ever since both my parents were killed during a combat when I was six, making me a virtual recluse.

Ever since my parents died, I feel like I am living in an isolated existence. I am always on my own, alone and always an outcast. Until I met a girl, my first love, Angel. She was always there when I had no one to turn to, I made friends with her, we became so close.

Everything in me and around me was happy, that finally, I already felt the happiness and love that I've been thirsting for.

Not until I knew that the young lady of my life was taken and adopted by a stranger lad, that I soon found out whose selling youngsters in a hospital that takes out entrails of an individual.
I felt something that isn't me, this stronger rebellious attitude that I had before grew stronger.

Without knowing what will come after me, a family had decided to adopt me but I don't feel like I belong to them. I have a brother, Dean but we don't get along well. I find him weird and we fought for several times over a lot of things. This isn't the family I've wanted.

As I grow older, I'll finally be able to attend a university the same with my stepbrother. Since I was told to look after him, I had nothing to do, so I also joined the Track and Field training team he is into. New family, new faces that'll enter my life again, I guess?