lams

Tonight is Jefferson's winter ball. Everybody wants to find a girlfriend, but I don't. I want to find a boyfriend. I put on my nicest clothes and left with my best friends, Hurcules and Lafayette.

Once we arrive, I look around the room but find nobody that intrigues me. I look over to the entrance. A man walks in and my heart went BOOM.

He has beautiful brown intelligent eyes, long, dark hair, and a short hunger pang frame. He is beautiful.

I whisper to Mulligan and Lafayette. "Yo, this one's mine." 

Lafayette walks over to him and gently grabs his arm. The man looks over at me and suddenly I'm helpless.

"John Laurens. It's a pleasure to meet you," I say once he stands in front of me.

"Laurens?"

"Mon amie," Lafayette respond.

"Alexander Hamilton."

"You don't seem like a dancing person."

"If it takes going to a ball for us to meet it will have been worth it."

He kisses my hand. I try to hide my blush but he notices. He smiles at me.

"May I have this dance," he says in a seductive voice.

"Of course," I blush even more.

We dance together. Once the song is over, he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. Our kiss intensifies.

"Would you like to go somewhere private," Alexander whispers in my ear. I nod. He leads me to a room.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

We sit on the bed and kiss again. He starts to tug at my shirt.

"Are you okay with this," he asks me.

I nod my head.

We start kissing again. He takes off my shirt and lays me down on the bed. He takes off his shirt. I unbuckle his belt. I look into his eyes, silently asking if it's okay. He slowly nods.

I take off his pants without breaking the kiss. He does the same. Now we are only in our underwear. He takes mine off as he does his.

He starts to kiss down my neck. He softly bites my sensitive spot. I moan.

He continues to move down my body. He gets to my bellybutton and looks up into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this."

"I've never been more sure," I respond confidently.

He continues to go even further down. I moan louder.

⚠️smut warning over⚠️

We lay silently in bed under the covers. He has his arms around me. Suddenly he breaks the silence.

"I know we barely know each other but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I was just wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend," he asks sounding very nervous. I look him in the eyes.

"It would be an honor to have you as my boyfriend. So, of course." He smiles at me. I smile back. I lay my head on his bare chest and slowly drift off to sleep.