Jamilton

Modern au

Alex's pov

John and I have been dating for a year but he seems different. He's been... distant. He been going to the Schuyler's house a lot.

John's pov

Alex is out of the apartment for the day. I'm bored so I decide to call Peggy.

"Hello"

"Hey Peggy. I was wondering if you could come over for the day"

"What about Alex"

"He's gone for the day. He had to work so he shouldn't be home until 7"

"Ok. I'll be there in 5"

I lay in bed and wait for Peggy. I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in"

Peggy walks in in a mini skirt and tight crop top.

"Hey sexy. How about I get those clothes off of you" Peggy says as she smirks.

"Let's go" I grab her hand and take her to the bedroom.

Alex's pov

My boss, George Washington, saw that I was really tired and stressed so he sent me home early.

I walk into the apartment and hear moaning coming from the bedroom I share with John. I quietly walk through my living room. Once I get to my bedroom door I open it as quietly as possible. It's creaks. John and Peggy look up at me. I immediately starts to tear up.

"This isn't what it looks like"John says while Peggy jumps off him and hides under the covers.

"How could you" I'm full on crying now. "Peggy get the fuck out"

"But" Peggy says quietly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT" I scream at her. She quickly puts her clothes on.

"Alex"

"Save it. John how the fuck can you cheat on me. Are you fucking dumb? I trusted you. I told you everything. You were my best friend. I fucking lov you, John, I FUCKING LOVE YOU. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING, YOU STUPID BITCH. (Any crazy ex girlfriend fans out there) PEGGY. FUCKING PEGGY. YOU CHOOSE PEGGY OVER ME." I'm screaming at this point. John is just sitting under the covers like a deer in headlights.

"Get the fuck out" I say, almost in a whisper.

"Alex"

"I said get the fuck out John"

"Please let me explain"

"JOHN LAURENS, GET THE FUCK OUT" I begin to yell again.

He puts his clothes and shoes on. I open the door for him then slam it once he's out.

I run to bathroom and slide down the door. I get up and look in the mirror.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"No wonder he chose Peggy. She's beautiful and skinny and I'm a fucking pig. I'm fat. Im ugly. I'm worthless. There's no point in living."

I grab my razor and carve words into my arms.

My right arm says 'worthless piece of shit'

My left arm says 'I'm fat and ugly'

I reach into my medicine cabinet and grab my depression pills. I pour around ten into my hand then swallow them all. (I know not every depressed person is harmful to themselves. I'm kinda basing this off of my own experiences. Don't come at me)