乇卩丨丂ㄖᗪ乇 ㄒ山ㄖ

he hugs her mom to thank her for the blind date. he thinks he has met the girl that can make him happy even though he just met her 2 hours ago. he couldn't stop smiling.

Ayna orders a cab to take her home. She calls her mom to inform that she will be home soon. her mom is so excited to know what is going on at the blind date. Ayna couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. Is she started to move on and fall in love with someone else that she just met? Her mind is a mess. She couldn't stop thinking about him but still, she doesn't want to forget her ex-boyfriend. She arrives home and takes out her money to pay for the ride.

【"ummi, I'm home"】

her mom ran to her excitedly and interviews her with soo many questions about Kim Taehyung. Ummi knew Taehyung because he is her own best friend's son. Ummi wants to know from A to Z what happens.

【"okay mom, relax okay? so I went to the restaurant and saw him. I confidently went straight to him because you've shown me his pictures and he looks the same as inside the pictures. So I asked to make sure that I'm not wrong. And he didn't answer so I thought I'm going to the wrong person but then he stopped me. and then, there was this awkward silence between us so I introduced myself. I took a baby step to get to know him better. He's a rich guy. and he told me that he has depression and he is looking for someone to make him happy"】she stops to take breath and she continues and blah blah blah. It's late so she just wants to change to pajama and sleep. But strangely, she couldn't sleep.

ting!

A message pop into her phone. It was Taehyung.

нєу, тнαηк уσυ ƒσя тσ∂αу! 11.54𝘱.𝘮. 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯
                                  ωєℓ¢σмє, αη∂ тнαηк уσυ тσσ! 11.55p.m. seen

ι ωαηт тσ gєт тσ кησω уσυ вєттєя, ℓєт'ѕ мєєт υρ αgαιη 11.55p.m.seen.                                           

ι'м σкαу ωιтн ιт, ωнєη? 11.56p.m.seen

тσмσяяσω? 11.57p.m.seen

ι'ℓℓ gινє уσυ му αηѕωєя тσмσяяσω 11.57p.m.seen

уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕℓєєρ, ιт'ѕ ℓαтє ησω 11.57p.m.seen gσσ∂ηιgнт 11.58p.m.seen