SIXTEEN

"Taehyung-ah ! Let's eat, I'm starvingggggg ~" He's been in his room for so long and I've done cooking like an hour ago plus the meals is cold already. "eohhh waittttt !!!" He go out from his room closing the door while looking at his phone chuckling. 

We dug in our breakfast but he just keep on looking at his phone. "mwohae ? (what r u doing ?)" I curiously asked him. He laughed and took a glance at me. "yahhh don't look at your phone while eating, will you ?" glaring at him to make sure he eats.

after a while, I asked Taehyung to watch a movie together. I want to know his reaction about the movie because i love that movie so much. So when we were watching it, Taehyung kept looking at the phone chuckling few times. I continued watching while my heart being ripped into pieces.

"Taehyung-ah , how's the movie ? it's fun, right ?" I asked while looking at him focused on his phone.

"uhm joha (i like it)" without even looking at me , he replied. Seriously at this moment, I can't be patient anymore but it's really hard because i can't even shout at him. He's my husband, for sake...I went to my room to calm myself and lastly i fell asleep.

"aynaaaa ! come have dinner ...you haven't come out since lunch." He called me. We sat facing each other. "i want to go the toilet for a while , make sure you check the food okay?"I nodded and not long after he went to the toilet, ting ! a notification popped out from his phone. It was from 'my angel 💕🥰' . 

'Taetae-yaaa have u eaten my babyboooo~'

'where r u ~~~'

'miss youuuu~' those three notifications, wallpaper of her and the way he save the name enough to make me fall and cry again. Thinking he has other girl beside him. 'Wasn't I his angel before ?' I took out the food from the air fryer and put it on the table. Opened my room and search for a caller id called 'ummi'.

taehyung's POV

I didn't saw her anywhere at the dining table nor at the kitchen. Have she eaten yet? She haven't eaten since lunch, why she made me worry like this. I walked and almost knocked her door but something stopped me. She's crying....again but she never tell why.

"ummi , I can't take it anymore, I don't how much longer should i wait for him to remember...it hurts, so much....(crying) Should I just give up on him? " she stopped talking , maybe on the phone and cried.

"Taehyung-iga jigeumuen haengbokhaesso (he's happy now) (continue crying harder)he have other girl beside hi and i- I'm totally fine. I'm happy if that will make him happy..ummi" I was so shocked and sad hearing that. So she knew about yoojung. She knew about that.

I don't know why but it breaks my heart when she cry. It's not that I like her or anything. I look down at my phone's wallpaper. 'I'm in love with this woman'.