Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story Marissa Meyer does. Also the idea for this story came from JacquelineGhosh

Thank you

SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG I HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO.

ANYWAY I FINALLY GOT IT DONE SO HERE IT IS

Chapter 3:

POV Thorne

"Is everything ok Principal Prince?", Thorne asked.

The principal looked up at him questionably,"what?"

"You're key strokes are off by half a second than they usually are," he replied.

Principal Prince sighed,"why do you insist on being in here every day Mr. Thorne."

"You are good company," Thorne said with a sly grin on his face.

"Mr. Thorne," Principal Prince said in a slightly annoyed tone,"if you do not stop your pranks I am afraid I will have to keep you back a year, again."

"Fine, but I can't make any promises," Thorne said reluctantly. And with that he made a lousy attempt at a dramatic exit.

🌙 🌙 🌙

Thorne had almost made it to his History class when he heard a loud slam across the hall. The queen

be-otch herself, looking quite distraught.

"Watch where your going," Levana snapped at a girl with blond hair. Levana had slammed the girl's book to the ground, and the girl was making a failing attempt to pick them up.

Thorne glared at Levana and her entourage as they walked away, but not before her head goon Sybil Mira kicked the books away from the scrambling girl. Sybil laughed as she stalked off after her friend.

He turned his head back toward the scrambling girl. She had managed to get a few more books into her pile and pick it up, only to trip on nothing and drop the books again. The few people who were still in the hallway snickered. Ignoring them Thorne picked up one of her books that had slide across the floor and walked over to help the girl.

"Hey,"he said kneeling down next to her while placing the book on top of her pile.

"You don't have to help me you know," her voice barely loud enough for Thorne to hear,"your only ruining your social status."

"You really think that", Thorne laughed.

"Everyone else in this school has given me no reason not to," she replied, still picking up her books.

"What's your name"

"Cresent Darnel, but people call me Cress"

"Nice to meet you, I am the infamous Carswell Thorne, most people just call me Thorne though"

The bell rang.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Thorne, now of you excuse me I am late for English,"with that she turned and walked towards the English stairs, leaving a curious Thorne in her wake.

I KNOW I GOT THAT BIT ABOUT THE KEYSTROKES FROM LEGEND BY MARIE LU

BUT IT REALLY FIT THE SCENE I WAS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH

I REALLY HOPE I WILL UPDATE FASTER IN THE FUTURE

ANYWAY I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER

TALK 2 YOU GUYS SOON

❤️❤️❤️