Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story Marissa Meyer does. Also the idea for this story came from JacquelineGhosh

Thank you

Winter POV

"I swear I'm going to murder her"

Winter had been listening to Cinder's rant for 5 straight minutes and had yet to get the girl to calm down. Although this incident made Winter really steamed at Levana she was not going to let Cinder do something she might regret.

"Cinder you need to relax before you get a hatchet and chop someone's head off,"Winter said exasperated

"Can it be Levana," she asked looking hopeful.

"No, you are not chopping off Levana's head"

"Fine," Cinder said dropping her head and pillowing it on her arms.

"Tell me again what happened"

"Ok well I was walking down the hall talking to Kai and Levana crashes into me and tells me to watch where I'm going"

"Ok,"Winter said carefully

"Then she was all like 'Kai what are you doing with her,' as if I was the absolute scum of society, and he didn't even say anything and she linked arms with him and towed him away,"Cinder looked like she was about to implode.

"Ok I get that she was being her old bitchy self," Winter said,"but that is no reason to get this worked up"

"But I was talking to Kai," she said with a bit of a whine in her voice,"do you know how much more humiliating that makes the situation."

"No," Winter said

"Ok then let me put it like this," Cinder said sounding quite annoyed,"how would you feel if you were talking to Jacin and Levana came and took him away, just when you were getting to know each other"

"I see your point," Winter said quickly

"Finally," Cinder sighed

The bell rang

"See ya," Cinder muttered as she stalked off towards her locker, muttering to herself about hatchets.

"That was the longest lunch of my life," Winter thought as she walked off towards her own locker. Which just so happened to be on the other side of the school. As soon as she got there she knew that she only had about a minute to go upstairs to English. She skillfully opened her locker, took out her English binder, and was about to close the door when someone closed it for her. Winter froze.

"So, here's the thing," Jacin began,"I take Calculus Honors and it's great and all, but I can't understand half of what Mr. Carol is saying"

Winter mustered up enough courage to say,"so what do you want me to do?"

"Well," Jacin said looking kind of embarrassed,"I was wondering if you could tutor me."

"Why me?" Winter asked

"Because I know that your taking the same class and you have the highest grades-"

"Second highest," Winter corrected

"Right,"he said,"but I still think I could learn better from you than I could from that smartass, Kyle"

The bell for class rang and she was late

"Sorry I got to go," she called as she started down the hall,"I'll think about it," and with that she turned and ran towards the English stairs.

🌙 🌙 🌙

"Late again, Miss Blackburn," Mrs. Carmicle said as she glared at Winter.

"Sorry Mrs. Carmicle, it won't happen again I promise," Winter said as she hurried to her seat.

"It better not, this is your last warning," she said looking back at the textbook.

"Yes mam," Winter said under her breath.

For the entire class Mrs. Carmicle lectured us on Shakespeare, which gave Winter plenty of time to think about the matter at hand. Jacin, of all people Jacin, had asked her to tutor him.

By the end of the horribly long 52 minutes the bell finally rang. Winter was ready to tell Jacin she could tutor him. She turned the corner to the stairs, and crashed straight into-

"Sorry," Jacin said, then he looked up,"oh hey"

"Hi," her voice sounded overly squeaky.

"So did you consider what I said," he asked

"Yah and I decided that you d-," before she could continue a crash came from down the hall

"What is up with the loud noises today," a girl said from across the hall.

Winter ran down the hall to see what had happened. She heard Jacin call after her but she was already at the beginning of the social studies part of the wing. She pushed her way through the crowd, only to be pushed back by the vice principal who was holding the arm of a boy that looked familiar to Winter. But she couldn't place the face.

"Who is that," Cinder came up behind Winter,"he looks familiar."

"I know, but I can't place him," Winter watched the boy as he was taken down the stairs to the office

"Today is just to weird," Cinder muttered

Winter nodded in agreement, then they both set off to the buses.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO THIS WEEK THE NEW HEROES OF OLYMPUS BOOK CAME OF AND I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!

SO AFTER MY FRIENDS AND I FINISHED IT MY FRIEND DECIDED WE SHOULD ALL MAKE FANFICTIONS

SHE ASSIGNED US ALL PROJECTS AND MINE IS THE FUTURE WITH THE CHILDREN OF THE HEROES

SO I AM WORKING ON THAT AS WELL AS THIS

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

AND I WILL TALK 2 U SOON

❤️❤️❤️